CAMS, a community association management company, has maintained our role as an industry leader for the last 25 years due to the dedication of our highly knowledgeable, expertly-trained and certified team members. CAMS is dedicated to providing a higher standard of quality service to our association boards, homeowners and vendors with our professionalism, accountability and commitment to excellence. Our Management, Community Support, Accounting and Maintenance departments work cooperatively, as well as collaboratively to insure success and satisfaction for our clients.
CAMS is currently on the search for a Senior Manager to manage a community in Columbia, SC. As the Community Manager, you will build relationships with your board of directors and work to provide them with the guidance and management oversight necessary for their association. Our managers are supported by a team of specialists dedicated to assisting the general membership of communities, allowing you to focus your efforts on larger projects and delivering the superb service for which we are so proudly known.
- Maintain communication with community board of directors
- Schedule and prepare for regular board meetings
- Maintain communication with homeowners
- Respond to homeowner needs
- Prepare and present the annual budgets to the board of directors
- Analyze monthly financial reports, create variance reports for the board of directors
- Create monthly management reports
- Contact and coordinate vendors for community maintenance and special projects
- Oversee daily operations of the HOA
- Attend regular meetings with the management firm
- Supervise administrative and maintenance staff where applicable
- Manage all short and long term objectives and goals of the HOA
- Recommend all third party service providers and contractors and manage their activity
- Recommend aesthetic, maintenance and safety improvements to the community on a Monthly basis.
- Manage all communication and interface with the Community Residents.
- Supervise the on-site Purchase Order Process.
- Work with all third party professional towards accomplishing their objectives, including engineers, legal firms, insurance firms, construction management firms and marketing firms.
- Attend monthly Board Meetings and provide a detailed status report on all management activities, both active and inactive.
- Recommend-and assure for the consistent execution of all Emergency/Storm Management Activity.
- In all management efforts, assure for objective and timely follow-up analysis.
- Perform other job functions as assigned including personal management of on-site staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service
- Formal education or professional work experience in Community Management
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to adapt to varying tasks
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to create and maintain a budget
- Ability to review and analyze financial reports
Knowledge of and minimum two (5) years working experience in combination within the following disciplines:
1.Commercial and/or Residential Management
4.Fiscal, budgetary and purchasing management
High school degree or equivalent. Associates Degree. Business Administration or related helpful. CMCA and AMS will be necessary. PCAM or CPM helpful.
CAMS offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and bonus opportunities. Medical, dental and vision plans are available, as well as, 401(k), life insurance and relocation assistance where applicable. CAMS is an advocate for continuing education in the Community Association Management Industry in addition to encouraging a healthy work-life balance and lifestyle.
If you have been considering relocating to a new area, Columbia, SC, has a lot to offer. With a great theater district, burgeoning culinary scene, beautiful parks and nature trails and tons of history to explore, Columbia would make the perfect home for someone looking to have the perks of both city and country living at their fingertips.