Clarifai logo

2.8 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees
Posted a month ago on Sept. 21, 2020

Senior Account Executive - Intelligence Community

Full-time in DC
See at-a-glance how well companies like Clarifai support the things that are important to you.
4.3
4.3
4.2
3.2

Clarifai is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 11 to 50 employees. Clarifai has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 5 employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

About the Company:

Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.

We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital.  To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!

Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.

Responsibilities

As an Account Executive and a senior member of the Sales team of the DC office, you will directly impact the organization’s success by delivering revenue. Selling into the Intelligence Community, calling on the partner community, building quotes, and building pipelines. You will provide insight with accurate forecasting.

Qualifications And Experience

• Must have Intelligence Community software sales experience
  • You have at least 5 years in-house experience working in the public sector, fast paced environment, start-up experience is preferred
  • Proven experience in building successful pipelines
  • Ability to cold call on target markets
  • Ability to articulate corporate message and value prop
  • Ability to close business
  • Able to manage multiple deals at the same time
  • People skills, ability to connect and network anywhere
  • You know how to identify close steps
  • Previous sales experience in selling enterprise software
  • You can demonstrate previous sales success
  • You previously called on target market