One Degree, Inc logo

One Degree, Inc

1.9 | San Francisco, CA | Non-Profit Organization Management | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for One Degree, Inc are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at One Degree, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From One Degree, Inc:
From One Degree, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at One Degree, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

One Degree, Inc logo

Nonprofit helping low-income families access social services

One Degree is a nonprofit technology-driven organization that is revolutionizing the way low-income families access community resources. We create modern tech-driven solutions that make it easy for striving families to access, manage, and review nonprofit and government services.

We currently operate two major products: One Degree and One Home. Thousands of people in the Bay Area rely on One Degree’s core platform (www.1degree.org) to access health care, food banks, employment services, and much more. Through OneHomeBayArea.org, we are working to ensure every family has a safe and stable home by making it easy to find and apply for affordable housing.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by One Degree, Inc

• Frequent remote work available

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

Jobs at One Degree, Inc

One Degree, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

One Degree, Inc is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 2 to 10 people. One Degree, Inc has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like One Degree, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.