IMGE logo

IMGE

3.8 | Alexandria, VA | Marketing and Advertising | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for IMGE are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at IMGE. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From IMGE:
From IMGE:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at IMGE. Your review can help other women find great companies.

IMGE logo

IMGE is a full-service agency where team, technology, and transparency meet.

IMGE is an innovative full-service digital media agency based in Old Town, Alexandria. We have grown quickly over the past two and a half years, from a handful of dedicated people to over 35 employees. With every new hire, we continue to foster a culture of passion and creativity that is truly unparalleled. Our goal is simple: create winning solutions for our clients.

Unlike more traditional firms, we retain all of our talent in-house, which means that we integrate technical design with branding and messaging from the very beginning of each project. Our culture is incredibly collaborative, because we want the best ideas for our clients, no matter where they come from. The end results are holistic, exceptional solutions that have been customized for each client — and that really work.

We don’t use templates - done before is boring. Every project starts completely from scratch because we believe the best results come from taking a fresh perspective and innovating. Our processes are completely transparent from start to finish — our clients have access to all of the information we have. We want our clients to see what we’re seeing and contribute to decisions, because ultimately we’re on the same team.

We always push the limits. We bring absolute precision, speed and tenacity to all our projects. Skills we've honed from political campaigns, advocacy efforts, and lots of coffee.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by IMGE

Board

Executive

This information is provided by IMGE

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office

Jobs at IMGE

IMGE has no jobs listed at this time.

IMGE is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Alexandria, VA area that employs 11 to 50 people. IMGE has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like IMGE and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.