Family Dollar

2.1 | Matthews, NC | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Family Dollar are based on 2,112 ratings from 153 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Family Dollar. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Family Dollar:
From Family Dollar:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Family Dollar. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Family Dollar Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Family Dollar?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Family Dollar who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Family Dollar

Family Dollar has no jobs listed at this time.

Family Dollar is a retail company headquartered in the Matthews, NC area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Family Dollar has a 2.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,112 ratings from 153 current or former employees. 35 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Family Dollar and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.