In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position will lead day to day operations of audience management capability that implements, executes and drives audience strategy and targeting leveraging the DMP. This role sits within Marketing operations focused on Acquisition Digital Campaign execution and Site personalization. We are looking for an Individual contributor to join our team and lead our Audience Management practice. Key responsibilities of this role are to work with our wider marketing and Decision sciences team to evaluate, test and implement audience segmentation strategies to deliver on our digital Acquisition and personalization goals.
You are responsible for
- Collaborate with Marketing and data science to build a cohesive and actionable customer segmentation strategy - create a unified view of audience data
- Analyze internal, external or integrated audience data and information to identify insights that support business decision and initiatives, from planning phases through activation
- Develop advanced customer segmentation strategies and use segmentation to build audiences, target and find those customers across marketing channels
- Influence internal teams and take a leadership role to ensure that key audience segmentations are used appropriately and regularly
- Lead audience activation management, processes, evolution and vision – oversee data taxonomy creation, segmentation set up & measurement, develop testing plans and advance DMP capability, roadmap and strategy
- Be the subject matter expert in audience data management and insights - build a learning agenda to evangelize audience management best practices and educate marketers
- Understand the latest industry trends and use cases surrounding the use of the DMP and be a champion of best practices in the industry
- Develop an audience measurement framework and define a roadmap to reach identified KPIs across marketing tech stack (CRM tools, DMP, web analytics,)
- Regularly collaborate with vendors and internal legal teams to ensure compliance associated with data-sharing, data-ingestion and data-transfer processes
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/ MS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- 5 + years’ experience in Digital analytics (AB/Multivariate testing, site and media measurement)
- 3+ years of professional related experience in CRM and or digital media
- 2+ years’ experience operating DMP or CDP (preferably Salesforce DMP),
- Experience in developing advanced measurement frameworks and insight
- Exceptional strategic knowledge of the digital Martech ecosystem, platforms and capabilities
- Proficiency in channel decisioning platform capabilities (DSPs, search engines, email, site decisioning)
- Familiarity with digital advertising ecosystem (Ad servers, ad exchanges and bidding algorithms)
- Familiarity with CRM onboarding partners (Neustar, LiveRamp, etc.)
- Experience with syndicated research sources/tools (Nielsen, ComScore, etc.) as well as consumer and market research practices
- Experience with SQL and R or SAS
- Ability to understand business problems, draw conclusions from data and recommend actions on how best to solve these problems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively within the group and across business units/functions
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)