Data Management Platform (DMP)/Audience Manager- Personal Health (Stamford, CT)
Job Description Summary
This position will be responsible for realizing the full potential of the DMP by driving DMP functionality, value, use and importance across the business. This role will implement, execute and drive audience strategy and targeting leveraging the DMP with a focus on continuous data improvement. This role sits within the Marketing Center of Excellence focused on Acquisition Digital Campaign execution and Site personalization. Key responsibilities of this role are to work with our wider marketing and digital analytic team to evaluate, test and implement audience segmentation strategies to deliver on our digital Acquisition and personalization goals.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The DMP/Audience Manager will be responsible for realizing the full potential of the DMP by driving DMP functionality and its value, use and importance across the business. This role will implement, execute and drive audience strategy and targeting leveraging the DMP with a focus on continuous data improvement across a range of 1P, 2P and 3P data sources. This role sits within the Digital Marketing Center of Excellence operations and works together with the eCom CRM and BrandMarketing teams to identify key audiences, engagement strategies, measurements, and develop insights that will deliver growth in acquisition and retention through our online marketing channels. The key contribution of the role is to create a better connection and engagement between the brand and consumers using data as the foundation and inspiration for everything we do.
You are responsible for
- Be the owner of the DMP for the US team
- Strive to continuously improve the DMP, coordinating data across a range of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data source.
- Help identify and create custom segments to be used by a range of teams
- Analyze performance of campaigns and share insights with the wider organization
- Establish processes that allow for easy scaling of the DMP for the US market
- Lead audience activation management – oversee data taxonomy creation, segmentation set up & measurement, develop testing plans and advance DMP capability, roadmap
- Analysis of audience data to find new interesting segment
- Work together with our media agencies, ensuring full adoption on their end
- Work cross-functionally with MI, Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing Activation and Analytics teams to create synergies and explore and exploit promotional opportunities
- Leverage channel data and industry developments to identify and execute tests, enhance reporting, and identify key levers and opportunities to implement optimization to improve performance
- Contribute to the development of the Philips US eCommerce performance display & paid social strategy, specifically long-term expansion of direct response social strategy to new platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc)
- Be the subject matter expert in audience data management and insights - build a learning agenda to evangelize audience management best practices and educate marketers
- Work closely with the Global Marketing and eComm team to share best practices and apply learnings from other markets around the globe
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/ MS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Digital analytics with 2+ years’ experience operating DMP or CDP (preferably Salesforce DMP)
- Deep understanding of advertising technologies, targeting and data collection
- An advanced knowledge of Web Analytics (especially Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics) with proven experience of generating insight from business/web analytics data
- Exceptional strategic knowledge of the digital Martech ecosystem, platforms and capabilities
- Proficiency in channel decisioning platform capabilities (DSPs, search engines, email, site decisioning)
- Clear view on how media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing experience
- Experience in developing advanced measurement frameworks and insight
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in A/B testing is a plus
- Ability to effectively partner with 3rd party external agencies & other partners
- An interest in working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to establish efficient and scalable processes
- Ability to understand business problems, draw conclusions from data and recommend actions on how best to solve these problems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)