Posted a month ago on Sept. 24, 2020

Sr Business Analyst

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to assist the Global Customer Services Operations Team in coordinating projects through all phases of the requirement development lifecycle. This BA will assist various Product Owners to manage the full life cycle of technical projects and programs to deliver high quality services for our customers with predictability. They must have knowledge of Support and Services business processes and a desire to help build the infrastructure to enable an Enterprise Class service and support organization. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and can take something from idea to execution with ease.

Your Impact
● Translate business requirements into system solutions.
● Drive and execute business requirements, testing, change management and end user acceptance for projects and enhancements.
● Collaborate in the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of Customer Success technology platforms such as Gainsight and other technology projects for Global Support.
● Ensure all program artifacts (BRD’s, Design Docs, Test Plans, etc.) are completed and approved in a timely fashion and are saved in the program’s central repository.
● Maintain a backlog of all technology related changes for global support, global enablement, customer success, professional services, and partner programs, helps prioritize and participate in regular release management meetings to deliver these changes.
● Assist in driving RFP, Proposal, and Statement of Works review, on-boarding of new tools and vendors.
● Proactively manage, identify, and resolve dependencies between teams and ensure all plans align on delivery criteria
● Analyze projects to identify risks and potential roadblocks, and develop mitigation strategies to meet the program goals and objectives.
● Influence decision making and problem solving across programs, projects, and teams
● Build and maintain relationships with IT, Support, Customer Success, Professional Services, Global Enablement, and all cross departmental stakeholders to increase collaboration and productivity.
● Must be capable of presenting and influencing a senior audience including management and executives

Qualifications

Your Experience
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology is required
● Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills. As part of the interview process you will be required to provide a written sample such as project plan, requirements document, or proposal.
● Experience working in High Technology Support organizations is preferred
● Understanding of SCRUM Agile Methodology
● Working understanding of Jira
● Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements
● 5+ years customer success operations, project management, business analyst, problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills
● 2+ years of Salesforce Administration and designing Salesforce workflow
● 2 + years experience in customer success in a SaaS technology business with Big Data software Start-Ups
● Strong ability to execute multiple projects from requirements gathering to finish and meeting project deadlines
● Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management with Big Data Cloud SaaS Software
● Experience with building playbooks and templates with CSM software platforms like Gainsight and Salesforce.com

Additional Information

The Team
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.