Chipotle Mexican Grill logo

Chipotle Mexican Grill

2.8 | Denver, CO | Restaurants | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Chipotle Mexican Grill are based on 4,939 ratings from 336 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Chipotle Mexican Grill. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Chipotle Mexican Grill:
From Chipotle Mexican Grill:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Chipotle Mexican Grill. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Chipotle Mexican Grill logo

About Chipotle Mexican Grill

When Chipotle first opened, the idea was simple: demonstrate that food served fast didn't have to be a "fast-food" experience. We only use high-quality raw ingredients, classic cooking methods and a distinctive interior design, and provide an exceptional customer experience—features more frequently found in the world of fine dining. As a fast-growing company, we’re always looking for new people to join our team. We provide real opportunity for advancement and a fun, exciting work environment.

Jobs at Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle Mexican Grill has no jobs listed at this time.

Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurants company headquartered in the Denver, CO area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Chipotle Mexican Grill has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,939 ratings from 336 current or former employees. 64 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Chipotle Mexican Grill and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.