Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees
Posted 10 months ago on Dec. 18, 2018

Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market

Full-time in Washington, D.C.
See at-a-glance how well companies like Social Tables support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.7
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 51 to 200 employees. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A best friend's wedding, a 10th anniversary party,  an exclusive NFL training day lunch, a NASCAR race, Dreamforce, The Grammys, a first concert, the opening of a new museum - we all have a favorite event.

Events and meetings make an impact that lasts a lifetime. And, as more and more of our lives are spent online, this time offline is truly rare. So, at Social Tables, now a Cvent company, our goal is to make it easy to bring great people together, face-to-face.

With more than 4.5 million successful events brought to life using our award-winning event management platform, we'd say we're well on our way. As we look to the future, we're focused on continuing to innovate and create stronger partnerships to bring joy through the power of in-person connection. And that's where you come in!

If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where ideas are sought after and celebrated, and where hard work changes the course of human history, then Social Tables may be the place for you!

The Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market will identify mid-market business opportunities.  S/he will focus on finding prospects, evaluating their position in the industry, and building relationships.  Through research and analysis, s/he will present prospects with the solutions they need to come on board as customers.