Qualtrics logo

3.0 | Provo, UT | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees
Posted 5 days ago on June 30, 2020

Sales Development Manager

Full-time in Dublin, Ireland
See at-a-glance how well companies like Qualtrics support the things that are important to you.
3.5

Qualtrics is a computer software company headquartered in the Provo, UT area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Qualtrics has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 203 ratings from 13 employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform.

The Challenge

Sales Development is a rapidly growing division within our sales organization. The purpose of the department is to:

• Generate qualified opportunities that progress through the sales funnel, creating new revenue.
  • To nurture and develop new Sales Professionals through our Sales Academy.

Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to generate 100s of opportunities that result in over $4 million pipeline per month. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.

A Day in the Life:

• You will manage a team of up to 12 members in the Sales Development Organisation.
  • Responsible for the growth of revenue from the Inbound Team (250% YoY revenue growth last year). Deliver on opportunity, pipeline generated and activity targets on a consistent basis.
  • Own the coaching and development of the team through weekly 1:1s, team meetings and training.
  • Grow and support the team so that we can deliver excellent customer experience to our prospects in their native languages. We currently support German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and English customers.
  • Help the team to bring potential prospects to an understanding of how our solution can match their organizational and individual needs.
  • Responsible for EMEA Inbound strategy and stakeholder management. Weekly and bi-weekly meetings with senior leaders.
  • Work with different functions of the business; finance, sales ops, growth team, support and sales to ensure alignment across the organisation locally and globally.
  • Work daily with the Marketing team to help refine marketing programs and drive quality MQLs.
  • Build a pipeline of top talent through interviewing, hiring, performance management and promotions

The Expectation for Success:

• Have minimum 5+ years experience working in a metrics driven organisation.
  • Ability to build, manage, drive and motivate a team with strong interpersonal skills.
  • Strong team player and supporter.
  • Clear communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
  • Excellent selling skills with the ability to coach others and help develop opportunities with new prospects.
  • Demonstrated passion and drive in current role.
  • Proven track record in a metrics focused organisation.
  • Ability to multi-task/run multiple activities concurrently.
  • Organizational agility; knowing how to get things done through formal and informal channels.
  • Strong work ethic and drive to achieve exceptional results.
  • Excellent attention to detail.

Read about Sophie’s experience and career move as a new Sales Development Manager to learn about what Qualtrics looks like from the eyes of an insider!

Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Qualtrics is a place where you can grow and embark on an adventure that will open many doors!. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your uniqueness, your ideas and growth, recognizes your contributions, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!

Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer

Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.