Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

A message from Procore Technologies

We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment and welcome builders of all backgrounds to join our mission Learn more

Posted 2 months ago on Jan. 12, 2020

Enterprise Account Executive

Full-time in Vancouver, WA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.8
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,504 ratings from 101 current or former employees. 21 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for full lifecycle sales into highly strategic named accounts. This role requires prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, ability to maintain C-level relationships, work with a large extended team, and seven figure deal experience. This is a quota carrying position based in our office in downtown Toronto with travel required.

We are seeking candidates based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

What you'll do:

• Develop and execute target account strategy for the top Canadian Enterprise construction accounts alongside key executive and technical leadership
  • Identify, engage and qualify prospects
  • Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and/or C-level executives
  • Selling to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, closing
  • Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated customer accounts to achieve Procore’s strategic objectives and quotas
  • Responsible for timely sales forecasting to sales leadership
  • Tracks activity in Salesforce
  • Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
  • Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately

What we're looking for:

• 10+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts
  • Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
  • Successful candidates will be: ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and curious.
  • Proven history of over-quota achievement
  • Prefer experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment
  • A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
  • Construction experience (in any capacity) is a plus, not a requirement

About Us
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.

Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.