Senior Global Campaign Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead the development of global Marketing strategies and campaigns. This will be based on a deep familiarity and working knowledge of key Sleep and Respiratory Care customer audiences as it relates specifically to the Sleep OSA space (with some focus on the Patient Interface and Connectivity categories), all with the intent to drive Philips brand engagement and preference.
You are responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of your assigned audience and persona development along with customer decision journey (CDJ) mapping, all with global relevance
- Development of global marketing strategies to drive audience impact, in support of our key business priorities and solution offerings (products, programs, services, software, etc.)
- Leading the development of differentiated marketing campaigns to deliver on your strategies, including the management of agency/vendor partners, planning, budgeting, testing and measurement
- Engaging with international Market teams to ensure strategies are globally relevant, then counseling on market activation planning
- Partnering with internal stakeholders in developing global-level strategies for communication channels (ex: Social Media, Public Relations, Digital, etc.)
- Maintaining a deep understanding of relevant market trends, competitive activities and the latest best practices in e-marketing and brand development
- Preparing and aligning audience-based customer marketing plans and recommendations, and effectively present these to Marketing leadership and other senior stakeholders
- Partner with/lead other marketing stakeholders in developing and execution all campaign and foundational marketing assets
- Living and leading our core Philips behaviors
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors of Marketing or related degree
- 7+ years experience within the field of Communications, healthcare experience preferred
- The ability to be hands on in guiding, developing and editing compelling marketing and messaging to specific audiences and segments
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Uses diplomacy and persuasiveness to guide stakeholders in supporting the most effective strategy
- Confidence and effectiveness in dealing with senior leaders on matters of strategy and communications
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and make decisions independently based on thorough understanding and analysis of business objectives
- Demonstrate competence in managing budgets
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and capabilities
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally; identifying synergies between businesses and markets to drive efficiencies and consistency of messaging
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications
You are a part of:
The Global Business Marketing, Business Marketing (B2B) Team that is located in our center of innovation at Schenley Place, in the Oakland area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This is an extremely collaborative, open-office business environment where you will work cross functionally. In coming months, the team will move to the newly-built Philips Center of Excellence in nearby Bakery Square. However, please note that for now, given the global pandemic, this role will work from home until further notice.
In return, we offer you:
To advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)