Senior Manager, Growth Marketing- Personal Health (Stamford, CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Drive the business by accelerating transformation opportunities to create growth in partnership with the BMC teams. This leader will focus on new go-to-market opportunities (channels + segments); product-service offerings; business models and partnerships. His or her priorities are transformative growth opportunities that enable key strategic pillars (e.g. HealthTech, Direct-To-Consumer, Solutions) and can be scaled across categories and businesses.
As a member of the Digital Center of Excellence, this Senior Manager will create and execute a New Business Development Strategy, generate a pipeline of opportunities, manage the pipeline from Idea to Scale, partners with BMC teams to assess, pilot and build projects into sustainable revenue streams.
You are responsible for:
- Generating sales through new transformation growth opportunities in partnership with BMC teams
- Identifying new go-to-market opportunities (channels, segments), product-service offerings, business models and partnerships
- Creating and executing New Business Development Strategy
- Leading internal and external out-reach to build relationships and opportunities (lead generation)
- Generating and progressing pipeline of new business opportunities (pipeline prioritization & delivery)
- Generating transformative ideas, developing the concepts and business cases as well as crafting pilot plans and executing the project planning
- Leading project & program management with BMC teams and cross-functional to deliver pilots & integrate into business
- Engaging BMC teams & senior leadership at key gates for decision making, investment and resourcing
- Coordinating reporting of all Transformation Initiatives cross business both owned by business development or within BMC teams
- Crafting, planning and executing internal training, lunch & learns, speakers to educate and upskill BMC teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Passion for and curiosity in evolving consumer, retail, digital, health and business landscapes and trends
- Strength in strategy development including competitive reviews, trends analysis and vision creation
- Skilled in building internal and external relationship & networks
- Broad marketing experience & skillset particularly in concept development, business case, go-to-market plans & tracking
- Ability to design consumer-led solutions to uncover insights, experience, consumer journey touchpoints
- Experience with digital go-to market approaches & principles (D2C, acquisition, retention & lifetime value, digital targeted advertising, advocacy)
- Experience in new business model development (new channels, partnership, revenue sharing, ecosystems)
- Project program management skills (work planning, tracking, prioritization)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: curious, fast, adaptive and agile.
- Experience boot-strapping, piloting ideas, concepts + programs
- Strong leadership skills to engage and inspire virtual teams across different departments, brands and locations
- Minimum of 5 years B2C/B2I Marketing
- MBA not required but ideal
In return, Philips offers you:
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. At Philips you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)