Real Estate Design and Construction Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Engage in various projects throughout the Real Estate portfolio within Philips.
You are responsible for
- Leading capital real estate programs through an end-to-end delivery model.
- Project Types to include new construction, office, cleanroom, R&D labs, and industrial spaces.
- Designing and executing real estate project plans within Philips design and construction principles: Planning includes – scope definition, critical path scheduling, resource identification, and capital budgeting.
- Supporting transaction team to manage the over project cycle and provide design and construction expertise to each lease / purchase agreement.
- Managing multiple projects, projects types, in different regions, simultaneously.
- Resourcing consultants and vendors to implement projects across North America.
- Providing direction to project team on Philips global design expectations and standards.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and reporting on project status.
- Creating value by balancing user requirements, efficient process, and cost effective implementations.
- Reviewing, interpreting and strategizing project budgets, process, and schedules.
You are a part of
A team of real estate professionals with industry leading experience in corporate real estate, construction, facilities, and transactions. Every member of our team is eager for the team to be successful but give space for individual contributions and growth. As Philips continues our transformation to a global leader in the healthcare sector, we have several exciting projects that will help inspire our community. Joining the team now would offer not only exposure to these exciting projects but also insight into the continued transformation Philips has undertaken.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Facilities Management, Construction Management, Architecture degrees a plus
- Minimum experience of 5 years of experience in leading real estate type projects.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Interpret complex projects and communicate to upper management.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Microsoft Teams, Autocad or other current apps.
- Thorough knowledge of construction budgets, project accounting, scheduling, and contracts.
- Capable of working independently and a self-starter, in a highly remote environment.
- Travel expected up to 30%.
- Ability to travel to Cambridge Headquarters as needed.
At Philips, the Real Estate team conducts business and forms relationships to help provide a welcoming environment for all employees and guests. We strive to provide our employees an environment that offer an engaging and energizing place to work.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. The candidate needs to be able to commute to our Cambridge headquarters for meetings.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)