Head of EU MDR Program Management- Monitoring Analytics
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Your challenge as a Program Manager is to support the framework design that ensures compliance within the Monitoring & Analytics business group. This involves confidence & diligence in supporting efforts that directly enable us to achieve timely EU MDR / IVDR milestone completion and ultimately overall compliance by the May 2020 and May 2022 deadlines.
You are responsible for
Support the EU MDR / IVDR program management office to effectively & methodically execute:
- Project planning & management: Support timeline development, review, and revision, including critical milestone identification.
- Tools & references: Responsible for effective organization of program tools & references.
- Maintains tools needed for effective program execution such as action item trackers, timelines (in PowerPoint, Excel, and / or MS Project), etc.
- May include management of Sharepoint interface, structure, and relevance (internal and external-facing content).
- Decision Support / Key Performance Indicators: Supports:
- Developing, managing tracking, and collecting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Review and feedback to the submitting stakeholder.
- Analytics revision across all KPIs.
- Key meeting preparation / execution / follow-up: May support development of objectives, agendas, content, and summaries for key program and sr. management meetings, as well as effective follow-up and action item closure.
- Stakeholder coordination:
- Supports, as assigned, specific stakeholder coordination activities to ensure diligent coordination, issue resolution, and continuous improvement with the extensive stakeholder community of the EU MDR / IVDR program.
- Promotes consistency and alignment with cross-Business Group project planning / execution with peer project managers.
- Governance support:
- May monitor governance recommendations and decisions, ensuring appropriate follow-through.
- Provides internal PMO feedback on structural issues in processes / approaches to SVAL / process-department owners and support effective improvement steps.
- Communications: May support internal program and external Philips communication, which includes content and planning for communications cascades, and supporting review / feedback.
You are a part of
You are part of the Philips BG Monitoring & Analytics Q&R team, which is critical to interpret, influence, and apply worldwide regulations and standards. Our team’s members are located in the US, EU, and Asia to execute this vital responsibility.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a life sciences or engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of related work experience in Quality, Project Management and Regulatory affairs.
- Ability manage multiple projects simultaneously, define projects and their goals, estimating budgets, risks and resources; also ability to coach and train staff in these areas
- Experience in project management required, PMP highly preferred.
- Strong executive presence; ability to influence multiple levels of stakeholders and management
- Demonstrated track record of team leadership, building teams, relationship management, and business development
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; detail-oriented
- Proven experience in a matrix management of multiple operations
- Strong in MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other standardized project management tools/documentation
- Exposure to Lean / DMAIC / 6-Sigma methodologies preferred.
- Written & spoken English language fluency required with functional capability in a second language desirable.
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively in a matrixed cross functional environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)