Business Marketing Manager, DXR (North America)
Business Marketing Manager, DXR (North America)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and execute the Go To Market approach for the DXR portfolio of products, solutions and services in alignment with the Business and overall Marketing strategy. You will work to ensure flawless and detailed New Product Introductions and Launches within the DXR business in North America.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the Business Marketing & Sales Leader (BM&S) in the interactions with the Business, especially the BMC process.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to build the Health System Marketing Plan for the Market
- Collaborating with and mentoring the Modality Sales and Clinical teams in the Market as a one point contact to the Business and ensures Marketing strategy and plans are aligned.
- Supporting sales teams with background knowledge, market insights, competitive insights, instruments, and tools to support them in maximizing business opportunities.
- Driving local product launches in line with the global strategy and the overall market's business and marketing strategy
- Leading a cross functional team with sophisticated market/channel structures
- Participating in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensuring budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Responsible to form the cross-functional team required to plan and execute a product launch
- Point of contact and “go to” resource for modality sales specialist and clinical application specialist for (pre-)sales support
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- 15+ Experience in marketing technology, healthcare or health tech products or solutions required
- Advanced experience crafting customized value propositions to customers
- Drives continuous improvement via Lean. Certified Lean Advanced preferred
- Ability to build and nurture effective relationships within the matrix by developing strong cooperation with peers within the market, cross business, and cross function
- Bringing people together and aligning them around common goals;
- Ability to Demonstrate the power of Philips independent of organizational structures and reports
- Champion growth of marketers across the organization
- Customer intimacy: driven by a strong external focus.
- Problem Solving skills. Able to find solutions to difficult or complex issues.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance. Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)