Cardiology Category Administrative and Project Coordinator
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Leader of Cardiology Ultrasound Category making their environment productive, upbeat, pleasant and efficient. A great number of different administrative tasks and application of people and organizational skills are required.
You are responsible for:
- Support Executive(s) and Leader(s) within business
- Schedule appointments, meetings, travel, small local events, organize F2F events, group events.
- Coordinate space and office organization, maintaining data and systems.
- Support local personnel in organization navigating Philips applications and policies.
- Take an active role in supporting the team in preparing for 5-6 Cardiology conferences in the USA and abroad. Occasional travel to support may be required.
- Ability to manage various types of projects using excel, MS Teams and PowerPoint to track and communicate.
- Creative and effective planning for team meetings and events.
- Proactive communication and engagement of team members and the broader business.
- Highly professional communications and friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Highly organized and ability to work effectively in and office or home office environment. Willing and able to work off-hours as required.
You are a part of: Our mission at Philips is to improve people's lives through meaningful innovation. Are you a spirited person looking to support a world-class organization in a dynamic and competitive industry? Do you have the passion to work with people from various functions and backgrounds to create a thriving work environment? Do you have a passion to join a team developing leading-edge clinical solutions to provide the right clinical answers to more people around the world? Do you want to grow and take broader roles in the organization? If so, apply now to join our Philips Ultrasound Team!
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in the role or equivalent level of responsibility of 4+ years
- Outstanding organizational, communication and people skills
- Self -driven, Enthusiastic, Takes ownership to get things done
- Thrives at creating a positive environment
- Desire to grow in the role and organization is a must
- Computer-savvy with experience on: PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Outlook
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)