Sales, Account Manager - General Imaging Ultrasound (Orange County, San Diego, Hawaii)
Sales, Account Manager – General Imaging Ultrasound (San Diego, CA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as an Account Manager for General Imaging Ultrasound. You will be responsible for driving overall sales and market penetration in San Diego, CA.
You are responsible for the following:
- Creates solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
- Once an order is closed, continues communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Understands customer requirements and provides solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Develops and owns strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Ensures order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers.
- Negotiates solutions and closes deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
Maintains constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtains clean orders at the best possible price.
You are a part of:
A driven and successful team that brings innovative Ultrasound solutions to clinical complexity while simplifying workflow.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical required
- Minimum 3 years of hospital sales experience (preferred)
- Medical Capital equipment sales experience (preferred)
- Radiology, Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
In return, we offer you
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the territory and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)