Quality Assurance Record Reviewer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Continuously improve the Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care (MA & TC) complaint handling operations by providing feedback on the compliance of medical device product complaint records and supporting revisions to procedures, work instructions and training materials.
You are responsible for
- Retrieve medical device product complaint records. Promptly and accurately review them to determine compliance with minimum requirements established within company procedures.
- Maintain records of reviews per established procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of information evaluated during record reviews.
- Report on process metrics relating to the quality of complaint records.
- Maintain professional communications with internal and external customers.
- Maintain procedures, work instructions and training materials.
- Identify and escalate quality issues.
- Support and participate in internal and external audit-related activities.
- Maintain training compliance by completing mandatory training by established due dates.
- Adhere to departmental processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Contributes to the completion of project tasks as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager and functional department management.
You are a part of
An organization that believes-what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years’ experience in a medical device or other regulated environments including knowledge of post market surveillance complaint handling is preferred.
- Familiar with global regulatory requirements for complaint handling and associated regulatory reporting.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and process improvement capabilities with the ability to resolve issues in creative and effective ways.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of an organization that is committed to touching 3 billion lives worldwide. The opportunity to use your data analytic skills to support products that provide lifesaving diagnostics and therapy. A chance to grow your professional skills in an environment that values diverse ideas and creative approaches.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)