3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Sr Marketing Manager

Full-time in Carlsbad, CA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 970 ratings from 66 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Sr. Marketing Manager

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Be a part of the Hospital Respiratory Care, which is a key business along the continuum of care, and has a broad product portfolio of Hospital Respiratory Care solutions; Sensing, Capnography, Invasive and Non-Invasive Ventilation. Our mission is to Improving people’s lives through innovation in Respiratory Care.  Through agility and innovation, we deliver Respiratory Care Solutions that positively impact outcomes for patients and caregivers.  The clinical marketing manager is responsible for driving the growth and utilization of Hospital Respiratory Care Products across global markets. Increase clinical demand of released products and assist with the global market introduction of new products, and products under development. Enhance brand value and increase brand recognition as a leader and partner in respiratory solutions.

You are responsible for

• Develop clinical requirements to ensure unmet areas of customer needs are satisfied and that differentiated solutions are developed
  • Partner with Product Management in downstream identification of go to market to ensure proper customer awareness and alignment of solutions and needs
  • Define and create necessary customer education requirements.
  • Create and deliver both scientific and clinical product-related presentations, seminars and educational programs.
  • Represent Hospital Respiratory Care at key events, functions, and forums related to select key customers, accounts, and professional societies.
  • Develop the foundational data for medical and scientific marketing/product material.
  • Provide clinical and customer input to internal teams as it related to the use of our products and positioning with key customer groups
  • Define clinical messaging - how does the solution, product, or program help hospitals improve outcomes and/or reduce costs or workflow.

You are a part of

Business Group Therapeutic Care – Hospital Respiratory Care. At Philips Respironics, we work in concert with care providers to support a patient -centered and coordinated respiratory and COPD disease management approach. When initiated in the hospital and used consistently across the entire patient care journey, our solutions can help with patient compliance in the home and may contribute to fewer hospital readmissions.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
  • 2+ years of marketing, business development or related experience preferred
  • Knowledge in ventilation and respiratory
  • Excellent writing and presentation skills
  • Clinically focused and comfortable working with physicians, nurses, technologists and other clinicians on a regular basis
  • Experience in creating clinical and operational messaging
  • Experience defining and deploying clinical education to clinicians and reps
  • Ability to travel, including internationally approximately 20% of the time

In return, we offer you

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1