Service and Implementation Leader (Enterprise Operational Informatics)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Define and implement the Service & Solution delivery innovation roadmap (3-5 year scope) for a software analytics platform, which is part of the overall business roadmap. This also includes translation of new services (professional services, education, solution delivery &/or support) offerings into new product release specific service requirements. Organizes the input gathering from the different internal and external stakeholders (marketing, development, operations as well as the sales regions, key markets and service & solution delivery teams) and realize an alignment between the different parties in order to create a roadmap that is recognized as the right solution to realize long-term targets. Will be responsible for oversight and execution of the design & development of internal employee learning programs for new developed products, services, software and/or solutions as well as new competency development of service staff, including new hires and change in service strategic direction. May be required to realize the required serviceability level of the new developed products.
Manage Service & Solution delivery innovation function(s) on resource management and development as well as processes to realize above-mentioned responsibilities in an efficient / effective way and to secure compliance with applicable regulations (eg FDA). Contribute as member of the Product MT (Management Team) and Business Unit Services & Solution Delivery MT to the definition and execution of the strategy and objectives of the department that are aligned with the BU strategic goals. Translate objectives into clear actions/projects for service & solution delivery innovation and deploys these actions in such a way to the employees that they take ownership and accountability of these activities.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic innovation plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures effective achievement of innovation objectives.
- Works on complex innovation issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of innovation of services & solution delivery in the co mpany.
- Participates in corporate development of service &solution delivery innovation methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Develops innovation plans and participates in strategic and tactical innovation planning.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization. Directs and controls the activities of a broad innovation area through several department managers within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Typically manages significant number of other Managers.
You are part of: Enterprise Operational Informatics
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in Service, Process, Implementation and Continuous Improvement
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Having broad knowledge uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Viewed as an expert by the company and in the field.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)