Senior Manager, Market Analysis & Forecasting Lead Analyst
As part of the Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships team, the Market Analysis & Forecasting (MA&F) Lead Analyst role offers an opportunity to be part of the team guiding Philips towards the goal of improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
The MA&F team is responsible for building an in-depth understanding the HealthTech markets in which Philips participates. The team’s market models are integral in shaping business strategy and driving the planning process within the company. In this role, your work will (a) directly impact the strategic and marketing decisions, (b) deliver underpinned data of our company performance, and (c) will be integral in setting company-wide strategy.
As a Lead Analyst in the MA&F team you will:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive model-based market sizing and forecasting models
- Develop expertise as the Lead Analyst in your domain to generate insightful market-based analyses for key executives
- Collaborate on a project basis with other MA&F analysts, Strategy, M&A, and business development, business groups and markets organizations
- Manage historical market share performance and develop competitor analyses for key stakeholders
- Establish and nurture relationships with key members of the markets and business groups to identify and share relevant data points and knowledge
This position is the Lead Analyst for the Connected Care cluster focusing on the Monitoring & Analytics and Therapeutic Care businesses.
Successful candidates should (1) be comfortable networking both within and outside of Philips, (2) have strong analytical skills and (3) possess solid presentation skills to deliver various market insights to key Philips business group and geographic market decision makers. We expect our team members to exhibit a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance, Economics or other related discipline (MBA, PhD or other graduate degree a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an analytical role (i.e., equity analysis, strategy consulting, corporate finance or other relevant employment)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Healthcare market analysis
- International experience preferred
- Travel requirement of roughly 20%
Locations: Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)