Shopper Marketing Manager, Personal Healthcare (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Develop and execute the shopper and category strategy to deliver business results and drive overall brand preference. Leverage Shopper and Category insights to drive growth. Execute critical research to improve shopper experience and category efficiency for key customers. Consult with Marketing Strategy for the optimal customer/channel specific promotional and pricing strategy. Collaborate with the Ecomm team to create a seamless Omni channel experience Develop best in class merchandising, and in store conversion levers.
You will be responsible for:
Developing Shopper Marketing Strategy to support the multi-year strategic business plans for the Brand including:
- Setting strategy and creating best in class shopper marketing plans to increase conversion in store and online.
- Creating briefs and working directly with internal teams and external agencies.
- Working with Marketing managers for guidance to commercialize new launches and maximize brand positioning with customers by building and executing shopper strategy at brand and product level
- Analyzing results of shopper insights and analytics and translating learnings to maximize all aspects of shopper plan
- Consulting the Shopper Center of Excellence for best in class programs, execution and optimization.
- Participating in business planning discussions and allocating shopper funding across key retailers
- Representing the brand with key Sales Team Members and Customers
- Execute Shopper Studies
Developing the Category Management Strategy to grow the Power Oral Care Category and Sonicare’s position in the Market:
- Designing gold standard merchandising guidelines for brand and category, adjusting if necessary by channel.
- Works with Field Category Managers teams to bring to life at customers, and with Digital Center of Excellence to adapt to online channels.
- Creates SKU Priorities by channel and customer to optimize mix
- Consult on in store education
- Execute with the Center of Excellence Category studies
- Presence at key customer meetings
- Establishing effective working relationships and leveraging ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies and partners.
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders effectively
- Developing and coordinating means to seek regular input from Senior Management and key constituencies regarding the quality of the plans / projects for the products / Brand.
You are a part of:
The growth engine of the Personal Health team driving marketing excellence to support ongoing base business health as well as transform the business through new initiatives. As part of the Marketing Team, you will work collaboratively with cross functional colleagues, connecting customer and consumers with oral healthcare solutions improving health everywhere while growing as a business builder.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor required, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience and demonstrated proficiency in Shopper Marketing
- Experience Managing Inter-Agency Teams to deliver against briefs, develop customer & shopper channel strategies and continually optimize the plans
- Excellent stakeholder communication, Excel & PPT communication skills
- Drive to take Initiative and Ownership
- Must be able to work semi-autonomously
- Passion for unlocking growth via Shopper, Consumer, Category Insights
- Ability to prioritize value added work
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to connect the dots between responsibilities and business strategy
- Attention to detail, solid organization & time management
- Sense of urgency, adaptability and drive
- Creativity and entrepreneurship, unwilling to accept status quo
In return, Philips offers you:
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. At Philips you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. The company makes sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Philips people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)