Sales, Business Manager- Diagnostic Imaging Channel (South)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be an integral part of this dynamic team as a Diagnostic Imaging Channel (DIC) Business Manager.
You are responsible for:
Support the Development of the Account Business Plan and Account(s) Strategies
- Research the accounts and its affiliated DIC & JV operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full Precision Diagnostics solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps, install base, growth objectives and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Will be responsible for strategic geographic accounts in the DIC space.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics
- Act as single point of contact for DIC accounts and own Executive level relationships.
- Communicate, align, and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Analyze account to understand total addressable opportunities and specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include entire Precision Diagnosis portfolio.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Create and sustain relationships with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips.
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions.
- Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes.
- Coordinating with content/clinical experts, sales, marketing and operations colleagues to develop and implement innovative business proposals, programs and concepts
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network and align key players to support the delivery of value to our customers and execute deals.
- Maximize the customer experience by creating a predictable process of information gathering and exchange to aligning the Account team to present a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Initiate collaboration with Diagnostic Imaging Zone Leader and internal partners to validate and execute the Account Strategy and deal execution.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize OneSource and Salesforce.com to share knowledge and develop conversations across the business.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
You are a part of:
Lead by our National Leader – Precision Diagnosis for Diagnostic Imaging Chains, you are part of the Philips Precision Diagnosis Sales Team and will drive Ultrasound, Diagnostic Imaging, and Healthcare Informatics solutions at our key customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience required.
- Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred.
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within imaging (CT/MR/Ultrasound).
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with decision makers.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills. Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)