3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a week ago on July 30, 2020

Senior Market Manager - Hospital Respiratory Care (Pittsburgh PA)

Full-time in Murrysville, PA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Senior Market Manager - Hospital Respiratory Care (Pittsburgh PA)

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Lead the categories for our Hospital Respiratory Care business. As the marketing and business owner, you will be responsible for this business, including strategy, execution, marketing activation, new product introductions, customer acquisition, budget, and P&L management.

You are responsible for

• Responsible for delivering on the P&L and annual financial targets
  • Analyze consumer research and competitor information
  • Collaborate with global team to develop product and claim roadmaps
  • Responsible for managing the product lifecycle for hospital respiratory products in North America including new product introductions and market exit strategies
  • Generate demand in new and existing markets, including expanding stakeholder targeting strategies and new acquisition models
  • Work with global team to plan and execute consumer & market research
  • Develop robust marketing briefs & briefs agencies with support from Brand team
  • Manage budget, both for working and non-working spend
  • Develop an in-depth understanding of the various patient and clinical segments
  • Summarize research outcomes and implications for activation
  • Use in-depth customer understanding to develop a winning content strategy
  • Implement a continuous learning and optimization process based on KPI performance
  • Provide training on new marketing activation materials, and optimize hospital programs and promotions.
  • Ensure a seamless and optimized process from order to delivery, and develop and market a superior warranty & value-added service and support strategy.
  • Collaborate with Product development, Sales, Finance, Sales Enablement, Customer Fulfillment, etc.

You are a part of

The Hospital Respiratory Care business and part of the NA SRC Marketing team and directly report to the Sr. Director Marketing, NA SRC. Our business is becoming a truly digital business, utilizing products, services and data to meet the increasing needs of its customers, whilst growing its geographical footprint. You will be in a leading role to drive this change, working across the end-to-end value chain. The role offers an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity, allowing you to own and shape this category.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelors, MBA preferred
  • 10+ years Brand Management/Marketing experience
  • Experience developing go to market plans
  • Startup mentality with ability to navigate a large organization
  • Digital marketing & advocacy marketing experience preferred
  • Experience with software and software as a solution (SaaS) preferred
  • Broad understanding of the North American hospital market
  • Deep experience in and across respective healthcare markets and segments
  • Desire to think creatively, out-of-the-box, and to innovate
  • Proven ability to work successfully in multidisciplinary program team environment, coupled with experience supporting customers and sales teams
  • Highly driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and goal oriented
  • Ability to motivate large marketing and sales organizations for the promotion of related products and services
  • Excellent presentation and written skills
  • Ability and willingness to travel.

In return, we offer you

A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1