Customer Project Manager, Imaging Systems (Construction) – Pennsylvania
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help drive strategic Imaging Systems installation projects and direction for the team. As a Customer Project Manager, you will formulate the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing set by management; specifies the project scope, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used. This position will cover Southeast Pennsylvania and some counties in Maryland.
You are responsible for
- Acting as the primary liaison between assigned customers and Philips “back room” organizations for each assigned project/order, including:
- Gathering information from the customer needed by Philips teams
- Coordinating with Philips teams to ensure required resources are in place to complete the project
- Gathering and communicate to the customer information (including site drawings, technical specs, etc.) to answer customer requirements or questions
- Keeping the customer informed of progress/status of the project within the Philips organization.
- Monitoring progress of the project to key timelines. Work with customer to keep projects on track
- Forecasting revenue timing for assigned projects
- Ensuring customer site readiness for installation of Diagnostic Image systems
- Achieving revenue target within an assigned area or group of projects
- Minimizing overall project cycle time and inventory and maximized customer satisfaction
- Assisting Sales with Order Acquisition (goal 33% of time)
You are a part of
The East Zone Installation Project Management Team supporting the Imaging Field Service Organization. You will benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you will have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Demonstrated track record of project management skills, preferably with PM certification
- 5+ years related experience
- Able to understand site and equipment technical requirements (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental), to include reading of site-specific floor plans, drawings and specifications.
- Demonstrated experience in effective relationship management with all levels and backgrounds across all departments and organizational levels with ability to instill confidence in all situations. This includes customer management, local project managers and contractors, and internal Philips organization
- Able to manage own work and accomplish objectives through others without supervision
- Excellent time management, analytical and listening skills
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS office suite, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, and CAD
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to customer requirements
- Experience with patient monitoring in a healthcare setting, network certification and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 80%. Travel required within assigned zone and infrequently outside zone
- Remote opportunity based in Southeast PA. This person will cover southeast PA and a couple of counties in MD (Carroll, Baltimore , Frederick, Washington, Baltimore City, Howard and Anne Arundel)
- Will occasionally travel beyond that to assist other accounts.
- This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we are used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
*Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance of Southeast Pennsylvania area.
*US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)