Project Manager (Supply Chain & Operations)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Source data that Philips will use to register all medical devices into the EU MDR repository. While using your manufacturing analysis experience, you will ensure the data for our medical devices is properly identified, sourced and submitted for registration.
You are responsible for
- Analyzing source and target systems in the end-to-end supply chain scope, in line with the EU MDR Business strategy.
- Working as an integrator together with experts and stakeholders from in- and outside the Supply Chain management function, including Quality & Regulatory and IT.
- Understanding PLM, ERP systems, master data, and data architecture to pull data from numerous tables and from multiple sources to be merged and analyzed.
- Facilitating data mapping and data verification sessions (SAP-QM).
- Providing input to documented business and data requirements (URS and FRS) and create/update business processes / QMS documents within the Supply Chain.
- Performing Product Family testing and Support UAT Testing.
- Assisting in updating ERP Master and transactional data to support EU MDR
You are a part of
The Connected Care business, which builds on our existing strengths, bringing together monitoring and therapeutic devices, software and services to create smart solutions to deliver on the quadruple aim of value-based healthcare (improved health outcomes, improved patient experience, improved staff satisfaction and lower cost of care).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or technical field
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Operations
- Experience with ERP applications and data repositories, including; Process, Master Data, IT infrastructure, QMS and Product Labelling
- Experience with FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing in a Lean production environment
- General understanding of product development process and design control
- Experience IQ, OQ, PQ Validation Strategies (a plus)
- Experience with SAP-QM (a plus)
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be a part of the global EUMDR program and strategic initiative, within Philips. You will gain exposure to the Hospital Respiratory Care manufacturing and operations processes, as well as how this business works together other businesses and groups within Philips.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at Philips, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page , or you can discover helpful advice from our employee blog. You can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)