Sales, Business Development Manager- Healthcare Informatics (South Zone)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Own the HIT Portfolio in the territory by researching competitive replacement targets operating model, business challenges, and critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies. In collaboration with your team: Zone Vice President, the Account Executive (if applicable) and Sales Specialist to create and develop a detailed account strategy for each account in your region. The Territory will include the Carolinas, New Orleans & Texas.
You are responsible for
- Research competitive replacement targets in your territory and its affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- In collaboration with your team: ZVP, the Account Executive (if applicable) and specialists, create and develop a detailed account strategy for each account in your region.
- Clearly articulate the HIT story.
- Build, cultivate and leverage relationships in accounts to retain and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Become the Trusted Advisor of your key accounts by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
Drive the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics:
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and hospital specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities.
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
- Participate in customer meetings to closure.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
You are a part of
A team that delivers solutions aimed to enhance the patient and clinician experience across the continuum of care. Through collaboration and understanding the customer's needs, this team aims to provide better care at a lower cost to more patients.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Four-year college degree required
- 5 years minimum of Hospital/IDN Field Sales experience calling on the C-level.
- Strong understanding of HIT market, trends and value-based HC trends.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer follow-up.
- Solid understanding of Philips HIT solutions offered and underlying architecture.
- Demonstrated aptitude selling diverse portfolio of solutions preferably in the HIT space.
- Effective experience leading account teams and influencing a team without direct authority.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers.
- Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations.
- Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues
In return, we offer you:
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)