Customer Project Coordinator (Monitoring & Analytics) - West Zone
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Under the direction of the Project Manager/Team Lead, you will provide proactive, project management assistance and support to the project management team within zone to ensure high quality and on time delivery of projects and programs to customers. You will have the opportunity to be mentored and grow into a Customer Project Manager role within 1-2 years or as the organization demands.
You are responsible for
- Submitting Service/resource Requests – entering requests for various needs on the project and tracking status
- Supporting Customer Project Managers with documentation, specific admin responsibilities while they are at customer sites, etc.
- Resource planning – tracking resources tied to projects to ensure accuracy in coverage
- Ensure resources are allocated correctly to respective projects, resource extensions, project updates/notes
- Meeting Prep – collecting information needed prior, room reservations, setting up Skype meeting
- Update the Issue/Action log – follow up with respective owner with reminder 2 weeks out as well as at due date, enter updates
- Taking Meeting Minutes and disperse post meeting
- Create initial build out of Project Plans (work breakdown structure)
- Create presentations
- Document Lessons Learned throughout the project
- Create a weekly project management newsletter
- Spend time with experienced Project Managers with the goal of taking on a full PM role in 1-2 years
You are a part of
A dynamic team of Project managers, all focused on delivering innovative solutions, to help create a healthier society. Reporting to the Zone Installation Director, you will be a member of the Installation Operations Team with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Project management experience desired
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexible to meet needs of the Project Management Team
- Proactive and able to use own initiative when appropriate
- Ability to prioritize
- Up to 75% travel within the West Zone
In return, we offer you
A dynamic working environment in an innovative business that offers you excellent opportunities to fully utilize, and further develop your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and training.
This is a remote/home based position
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory of the West Zone.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)