Digital Marketing Manager, D2C - Personal Health NA (Stamford, CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Digital Marketing Manager, Direct-to-Consumer will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and promotions. The role will be responsible for driving the execution of brand-specific content and experiences across our owned sites, driving increased engagement, brand affinity, and ultimately product sales.
You are responsible for
- Work with Category/Brand and Digital COE teams to deliver best in class content and help drive conversion on Philips owned properties.
- Own and drive the product content maintenance process on Philips.com and continuously propose new A/B tests to improve conversion, engagement, and ultimately the bottom line.
- Collaborate with category/brand teams on Digital Content calendars and Planning
- Partnering with Global IT and Digital Marketing team, act as point of contact for Philips North America and lead initiatives, projects and activities requiring Digital Services involvement for the region
- Triage and prioritize backlog of maintenance, bug fixes and new feature requests with site design & development, escalation management and resolution.
- Assist in the creation of business requirements, user flow diagrams, functional specifications, and user testing plans as needed
- Manage and update ticketing system with Global IT & Digital Marketing team on an ongoing basis for all campaigns in the market
- Collaborating with CRM manager & Consumer Care team, ensure business objectives are translated into best-in-class digital customer experiences.
- Understand web analytics and responsible for Daily Management measurement/KPI reporting-out
- Manage digital marketing PO’s and invoices with Finance and category teams; ensure all vendor partners are properly onboarded and Legal documentation is implemented as per global audit-guidelines
You are a part of
The Philips Personal Health organization E-Commerce & Digital Excellence team. This team is responsible for providing a holistic 360° approach to planning, investment and execution for all E-Commerce partners and Direct-to-Consumer business. This position is located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing or E-Commerce role
- Passion for learning and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Consumer packaged goods or Digital agency experience preferred
- Ability to learn systems and tools quickly
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy, effective time management & organizational skills
- Proactive approach to all tasks and the ability to anticipate needs
- Tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of web technology and significant experience in web production
- Excellent time management and communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams; able to manage and deliver digital projects within quality, time and budget requirements
- Ability to negotiate and partner with digital vendors to deliver on best quality work
- SEO, CRM, site tagging, and web analytics knowledge (Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics)
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-sufficiency and be able to work on individual projects, as well as those that require working with teams.
- Ability to think quickly and creatively about problems and develop efficient solutions.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results driven environment.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)