3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a week ago on Sept. 11, 2020

Consumer Experience Manager, Mother & Child Care Personal Health - Stamford CT

Full-time in Stamford, CT
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Consumer Experience Manager, Mother & Child Care Personal Health - Stamford CT

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Build brand love by creating an engaging end-to-end consumer experience in conjunction with Marketing, Customer Service and the Consumer Experience Center of Excellence. This role will take the Oral Healthcare consumer experience to the next level by immersing yourself in all of the consumer touch-points and uncovering new insights to deepen consumers brand connection.

What You’ll Do

• Deliver Consumer Insights Through Social Listening & Consumer Interactions: Surface stories to create new content, product suggestions, and other critical marketing decisions.
  • Be the Voice of the Consumer: Contribute to the product development process by “being the consumer” and finding new ways to enhance their experience with Philips Sonicare whether it is on our Apps, through our subscription portals or with the unboxing and usage of our products. Understand the consumer decision journey and enhance with new findings to drive new ways to market.
  • Make our Consumers Feel Heard: Train and develop talking points for customer service reps to help answer our consumers in the most personalized way. Ensure all post purchase programs (warranty, guarantees, parts& servicing, troubleshooting) are consumer friendly and take into account a variety of consumer needs.
  • Get Consumer to Experience the Brand: set up brand and product experiences to generate ratings & reviews, word of mouth and user generated content.

You are responsible for

• Surface insights from our community (NPS, Social Listening, Call Center transcripts) to help inform content and business decisions and escalate information to key stakeholders
  • Create Product Experience Programs to deliver ratings and reviews to key retail as well as owned channels
  • Manage the quality of the responses to consumers from 3P agency including responses to comments on Social Media and other owned channels, 1 and 2 star reviews as well as 5 start review “thank yous,” call center interactions monitor, track and report consumer feedback and online reviews
  • Recommend high-engagement social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), newsletter, eCRM and blog copy based on consumer listening
  • Craft trainings (customizing global content), call center representative responses to FAQs, provide guidance and approval on responses to sensitive issues in a timely and prioritized manner following our customer care guidelines
  • Gap analysis to identify ways to improve web self service content, to make it more consumer friendly and reflect consumer language.
  • Coordinate with broader new product development teams (Marketing, Business Unit, Activation, Quality) to develop best in class consumer experiences converting consumers from first time purchasers to brand loyalists
  • Collaborate with Content & Community Strategist to plan and schedule content (CRM)
  • Respond to all direct messages and comments on social platforms to build one-to-one connections
  • Escalate customer concerns to appropriate business and quality leads to ensure timely response to retailer requests. Raise returns/consumer experience issues to Sales/Retail contacts to ensure brand experience is supported by our retail partners

You are a part of

The Philips Personal Health organization Center of Excellence and will report to the Director, Consumer Experience and Engagement.  This position is located based in Stamford, CT.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• 3+ years of consumer care & community management experience; electronics, personal care categories a plus
  • BS/BA required, in Communications or Marketing preferred
  • Must be up-to-date on digital technology, personal care trends
  • Must be adept with the nuances of social and digital platforms such as the use of hashtags, emojis, acronyms, subject lines, SEO keywords, etc.
  • Excellent writing skills with experience in voice of consumer communications. Copywriting a plus.
  • Experience in distilling and articulating complex data analysis to clear, easy to implement actions
  • Ability to influence key stakeholders to implement recommendations
  • Eagerness for contributing to business outcomes and continuous improvement
  • A challenger mindset, not accepting the status quo
  • A team up to win spirit ability to work autonomously to mine insights and in a collaborative group to develop actions

In return, we offer you

The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran