Clinical Services Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to: Monitoring Analytics (MA) Services and Solution Deliverability (SSD) has the aspiration to be our Customer’s first choice partner for delivering innovative Services and Solutions. We are an engaged and inspired global team, which provides excellent Customer Experience, and maximizes Customer and Shareholder value.
We are seeking a Clinical Services Product Manager responsible for the Monitoring and Analytics business Clinical Services strategy, portfolio management, services development, services launch, market adoption, and lifecycle management; driven by global and local market needs, a deep understanding of customer needs and commercial success criteria.
You will contribute to MA SSD growth and transformation for the Monitoring and Analytics Business (MA) and the Connected Care Cluster. As the Clinical Services Product Manager, you have a broad audience within the MA, Corporate, and Markets organizations. You will work with multiple internal stakeholders across the globe to assure positive business outcomes and customer experiences.
You are responsible for:
- Responsible for Customer Clinical Services strategy, including integration with MA and Connected Care Cluster.
- Leads upstream marketing activities for the products / solutions, including definition of the strategy and its enablers as well as its alignment with the MA business, with key markets globally, and with Philips corporate education leaders.
- Value proposition development based on customer insights, including Health Economics for lead markets
- Portfolio, Product & Clinical claims roadmaps
- Business Case
- Pricing (Price setting) and margin optimization
- Channel Strategy
- Compliance with Quality & Regulatory requirements (where applicable)
- Drive definition, development and introduction of the products/solutions, including cross-business solution development for our customers by meeting their needs, including service and consumables.
- Collaborate with other product and services team members to ensure proper integration of education within: contract agreements, consultancy engagements, etc.
- Partner with Capabilities Team to identify, design, build and deploy needed capabilities (process, tool, platform, skills) for Clinical Services.
- Leverage Corporate Clinical Services portfolio, team, and initiatives and maintain strong liaison with Corporate Partners and alignment across Philips businesses.
- Responsible for lifecycle management and market readiness as part of PDLM. Ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.) and successful deployment.
- P&L responsible for Product and/or Solutions development of the business case to support new value creation. Value creation may include leveraging corporate tools, processes, people, and programs that increases customer adoption/success and improves business performance.
- Customer and Market Insights: Analyze the market, the competition, and trends on enterprise level across segments to ensure the portfolio is leading the market’s needs and expectations
- Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation and requirements (across global markets and supported by MA segmentation and Market Intelligence).
- Translate in-depth market and customer insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts/ clear product specifications, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a positive business result can be achieved
- Guide and drive the development of new service products from the initial phase until the final product, to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment.
- Interact with various disciplines including Portfolio Management, Product Management, R&D departments, internal and external design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales and services organizations. Core team member in product, services, and solutions development.
You are a part of: Monitoring Analytics (MA) Services and Solution Deliverability (SSD) team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree within a Business, Health Science, Engineering or related field.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Health Science, Business, Engineering or related field highly preferred.
- High degree of services process acumen related to clinical services offer and capability development, deployment, and management at a central level and across markets.
- Experience with clinical delivery in health care environments. Leading edge clinical services (including professional services) creation experiences are an advantage.
- Understands customer insights and customer journey mapping at customer segment level.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Experience with international organization and markets with different needs & maturities.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)