Q&R Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Create and maintain the standardized Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) processes executed by the Q&R PMO. You will be supporting the timely deployment and QMS update of PEPF changes driven by PIL Tool development projects, in partnership with Business Process Owners (BPO), Business Process Experts (BPE) and Project Managers. Secure the adoption of deployable Top 41 PEPF processes across Philips in support of Q&R Transformation.
You are responsible for
- Being a core team member of the PMO by way of connecting the Business Process Owners and Experts with the ability to plan and organize the processes for which they are responsible.
- Work independently and resourcefully when the information on an assignment (e.g., building a process) is not always complete or clear.
- Facilitating meetings which involve eliciting process requirements and gathering business requirements and liaising with users of all skill levels
- Developing and maintaining the PMO's PEPF structure and all change requests for, and acts as a 'knowledge hub' for the PMO
- Providing on-going training and support to Business Process Experts as needed, in support of PEPF goals for Q&R
- Acting as a liaison between the business functions, the PMO and technical teams (e.g. BPM CoE) to communicate the required changes for upcoming PEPF releases.
You are a part of
The Q&R Transformation PMO’s purpose is to create a foundation to drive and deliver the Q&R Transformation. We are committed to offering consistent and standardized end-to-end project management services that will deliver on the needs of the business. We strive towards becoming a high performing organization consistently promoting transparency, clear communication and strong networking with our partners and stakeholders. We are building Project Management as a strategic capability to deliver business value to Philips and to our customers through programs and projects.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems (QMS), Good Documentation Practices, Medical Device Manufacturing
- 5+ years of experience in project management in the healthcare and/or medical device field
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a regulatory and/or quality management discipline (i.e., Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management System Design, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Product Design)
- 8+ years of related experience in a business process modeling or business process design
- Exceptional ability to draw out business requirements and translate them into an organized fashion
- Ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework
- Strong ability to work with stakeholders and clients who are located remotely, in various sites and/or countries
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, supply chain operations, Business Process design, Quality Management or a related field. Comparable business experience to a bachelor’s degree will also be considered for exceptional candidates, at hiring manager’s discretion.
- 1+ years of direct working experience with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this global role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)