3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a week ago on June 26, 2020

Q&R Project Manager

Full-time in Alpharetta, GA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Q&R Project Manager

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Create and maintain the standardized Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) processes executed by the Q&R PMO. You will be supporting the timely deployment and QMS update of PEPF changes driven by PIL Tool development projects, in partnership with Business Process Owners (BPO), Business Process Experts (BPE) and Project Managers. Secure the adoption of deployable Top 41 PEPF processes across Philips in support of Q&R Transformation.

You are responsible for

• Being a core team member of the PMO by way of connecting the Business Process Owners and Experts with the ability to plan and organize the processes for which they are responsible.
  • Work independently and resourcefully when the information on an assignment (e.g., building a process) is not always complete or clear.
  • Facilitating meetings which involve eliciting process requirements and gathering business requirements and liaising with users of all skill levels
  • Developing and maintaining the PMO's PEPF structure and all change requests for, and acts as a 'knowledge hub' for the PMO
  • Providing on-going training and support to Business Process Experts as needed, in support of PEPF goals for Q&R
  • Acting as a liaison between the business functions, the PMO and technical teams (e.g. BPM CoE) to communicate the required changes for upcoming PEPF releases.

You are a part of

The Q&R Transformation PMO’s purpose is to create a foundation to drive and deliver the Q&R Transformation. We are committed to offering consistent and standardized end-to-end project management services that will deliver on the needs of the business. We strive towards becoming a high performing organization consistently promoting transparency, clear communication and strong networking with our partners and stakeholders. We are building Project Management as a strategic capability to deliver business value to Philips and to our customers through programs and projects.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Familiarity with Quality Management Systems (QMS), Good Documentation Practices, Medical Device Manufacturing
  • 5+ years of experience in project management in the healthcare and/or medical device field
  • 5+ years of direct work experience in a regulatory and/or quality management discipline (i.e., Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management System Design, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Product Design)
  • 8+ years of related experience in a business process modeling or business process design
  • Exceptional ability to draw out business requirements and translate them into an organized fashion
  • Ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework
  • Strong ability to work with stakeholders and clients who are located remotely, in various sites and/or countries
  • A bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, supply chain operations, Business Process design, Quality Management or a related field. Comparable business experience to a bachelor’s degree will also be considered for exceptional candidates, at hiring manager’s discretion.
  • 1+ years of direct working experience with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), preferred

In return, we offer you

A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this global role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.