3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 weeks ago on Oct. 14, 2020

CRM and Content Specialist

Full-time in Framingham, MA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

CRM and Content Specialist

In this role, you have the opportunity to

As the CRM and content specialist at Philips Lifeline, you will be the center of knowledge around our CRM tooling and a go-to person for all customer data pulls and marketing automation campaigns. You are a content activation specialist and understands the technology and channels needed to activate content and manage its performance.

You are responsible for (but not limited to)

Acquisition CRM

• Working with sales, segment leads, and market leads to identify the contact touchpoints in the experience that we need to implement and optimize to drive an increase in lead to order, cart value and order to install metrics
  • Working with B2B segment managers; create, execute & optimize a lead generation funnel driven by healthcare partners and re-sellers
  • Form test hypotheses, and execute a test plan to continuously learn about different approaches at a segment, channel, media & context level to deliver the best, optimal personal interactions possible
  • Lead execution & constant optimization of digital marketing CRM activation strategy to build our brand, drive sales and boost our market position
  • Report on performance and provides recommendation based on established KPIs for CRM activities. Conduct post-campaign analytics to realize recommendations for future CRM campaigns.

Retention CRM

• With a focus on Customer Lifetime Value/ Recurring Monthly Revenue, work with various stakeholders to create an ongoing dialogue via digital and social content with our subscribers and their caregivers to maximize customer retention

CRM Capability

• Stay up to speed with regulations and compliance (i.e. CAN-SPAM) as well as technology advances to optimize email relevancy and delivery
  • Develop a robust set of tooling and functionality to create a market leading CRM program
  • Work closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools
  • Keep CRM database up-to-date and maintain opt out requirements
  • Manage the day to day relationship and contract with the CRM vendors
  • Be the SME on CRM tooling

You are part of: PERS & Sr. Living

Own lifeline’s CRM tooling, while bringing a data driven, customer centric approach to CRM for both the Business to Consumer (B2C) &  Business to Business (B2B) segments to drive continuous improvement and business results in both acquisition and retention experiences.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
  • Hubspot certified licensed expertise
  • Minimum of 2+ years in sales, marketing, media
  • Strong technical background, experience working with marketing analytics and reporting best practices
  • Strong writing skills and experience creating digital content

In return, we offer you

The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips.  Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.

US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran