Complaint Handling Triage Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Complaint Triage Analyst will support complaint determination, disposition, and initial adverse event reporting determination.
You are responsible for
- Triage of records in accordance with procedures to ensure compliance to the regulations.
- Assess reportability of new complaint records.
- Assist with post-market health hazard evaluations as needed.
- Analyze complaints and adverse events and communicate new issues to management.
- Review product complaints associated adverse events to ensure they are in compliance to all applicable regulations, requirements, corporate, site, and international policies and procedures.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement that drives quality employee engagement through coaching, critical quality thinking, mentoring, and appropriate escalation.
- Influence effective compliance-based decisions with cross-functional communication and team building skills.
You are a part of
The Patient Monitoring Post Market Surveillance Team is headquartered out of Cambridge, MA. We welcome you to join Philips HealthTech as a Complaint Triage Analyst supporting Patient Monitoring and Medical Consumable Suppliers. The Quality and Regulatory team enables meaningful innovation for our customers by partnering with and guiding the business to achieve world-class quality and regulatory compliance in a rapidly changing environment, while creating a great workplace for our people to realize their career aspirations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Nursing degree or other relevant medical/science degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a post market role making adverse event reporting decisions preferred but not required.
- Experience with Complaint Handling Software, Databases, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Ability to interpret Regulations, Corporate, Division and Department procedures.
- Working knowledge of quality systems and relationship to business.
- Ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to handle multiple task assignments.
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation, and our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030. This position offers the opportunity to influence regulatory compliance worldwide and directly improve the customer and patient experience. We offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)