Senior Manager, Direct-to-Consumer, Personal Health NA (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Sr. Manager, Direct-to-Consumer/E-Commerce will lead and manage Philips.com Direct-to-Consumer E-Commerce business. The role will be responsible for developing and executing DTC strategy to grow Philips.com business and develop marketing calendar for product launches, digital merchandising, holiday promotions, etc. You will lead internal and external teams to execute digital marketing campaigns, measure, and report on their effectiveness.
You are responsible for
- Lead and manage Philips.com including daily operations, sales performance, site maintenance, analysis and insights
- Develop and execute strategies to drive significant increased website traffic, conversion rates, revenue and profitability, leveraging analytics and A/B site and email testing
- Develop and execute online product merchandising strategies that provide customers with various ways to shop products
- Identify, test and execute best in class online user experience that drive engagement and conversion
- Troubleshoot on-site bugs and work with developers to identify opportunities for improvement of online user experience
- Partner with Category/Brand team and design team to plan and develop SEO-friendly brand communications, ensuring brand consistency, clarity and quality of all marketing communications
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives, pushing the business forward to exceed financial goals
- Develop critical KPI metrics and dashboard to measure the performance of campaigns and derive actionable insights to fine-tune strategies and planning
- Partner with cross-functional team, develop process to streamline operation and improve efficiency
- Keep abreast of current trends in digital marketing and E-Commerce
You are a part of
The Philips Personal Health organization E-Commerce & Digital Excellence team. This team is responsible for providing a holistic 360° approach to planning, investment and execution for all E-Commerce partners and Direct-to-Consumer business. The Sr Manager, Direct-to-Consumer will report to the Digital Marketing Director for Personal Health, North America. This position is located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years business experience with at least 5 years of experience in an E-Commerce role required; Digital Marketing is highly desired.
- Consumer packaged goods or Digital agency experience preferred
- Ability to learn systems and tools quickly
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy, effective time management & organizational skills
- Proactive approach to all tasks and the ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to develop business plans and lead flawless integration of the online
- Digital savvy, good analytical and administrative skills
- Experience establishing insightful merchandising guidelines and parameters to guide team
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral including the ability to craft copy for marketing promotions
- Ability to manage and grow relationships with agencies and third parties
- Strong persuasion skills and the ability to bridge the digital gap a non-marketing audience to evangelize the power of proposed campaigns
- Stellar project management skills
- Ability to manage a budget, manage multiple products at once, meeting deadline and insuring ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Problem solving prowess and the ability to pivot self and team when campaigns call for a change in direction
- Quantitatively orientated with a passion for uncovering insight from campaign performance data that drives growth.
- Travel is less than 20%
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)