3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 3 months ago on July 14, 2020

Imaging Guided Therapy Field Service Engineer (Home-Based: Dallas Metro)

Full-time in Dallas, TX
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Imaging Guided Therapy Field Service Engineer (Home-Based: Dallas Metro)

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Support Philips Imaging Systems business in the Metro Dallas, TX area. You will take on the opportunity to build customer relationships through your effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.

You are responsible for

• Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations.
  • Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales Personnel
  • Operate under required knowledge of regulatory requirement (Federal and State Radiation performance standards, registration, Quality Systems Regulations, EPA regulations and OSHA regulations
  • Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables

You are a part of

Our Global Sales and Service organization where you will be challenge to deliver best in class service and uphold our reputation by offering top customer experience ratings.  You will benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• BSEE/BSEET preferred, or two year formal education combined with appropriate high tech related experience
  • At least 5 years of experience in the healthcare field service environment
  • Minimum of 3 plus years of experience in MV or Core Image Guided Therapy imaging
  • Demonstrated repair and troubleshooting skills with other MV imaging equipment is preferred. Additional training as needed.
  • Ability to communicate effectively, share knowledge and cooperate in a team environment to achieve assigned goals and objectives. Able to perform in a leadership role in some circumstances. Proactively complete assignments.
  • Ability to participate in on-call rotation available to respond onsite 24x7 as needed
  • Must possess a valid driver’s license
  • Travel up to 50% to the customer site, zone office or identified meeting locations.

Physical Demands and Work Environment:

• Average driving is 1 to 4 hours daily.
  • Carries or pulls up to 40 lbs. of test equipment.
  • Lift parts or carries parts weighing a few ounces to over 100 lbs. (assistance available when lifting items over 50 lbs).
  • Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns, and works in unusual positions using full body mobility.
  • May work from ladders or scaffolding, on occasion.
  • Potential exposure to hazardous physical, chemical, and biological agents.
  • This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening

US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.

In return, we offer you

An opportunity to sharpen your skills with new challenges, in a dynamic and innovative organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers and apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere where you can develop your talents further.

Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.

#LI-PH1