Imaging Guided Therapy Field Service Engineer (Home-Based: Dallas Metro)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Philips Imaging Systems business in the Metro Dallas, TX area. You will take on the opportunity to build customer relationships through your effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
You are responsible for
- Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations.
- Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales Personnel
- Operate under required knowledge of regulatory requirement (Federal and State Radiation performance standards, registration, Quality Systems Regulations, EPA regulations and OSHA regulations
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables
You are a part of
Our Global Sales and Service organization where you will be challenge to deliver best in class service and uphold our reputation by offering top customer experience ratings. You will benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BSEE/BSEET preferred, or two year formal education combined with appropriate high tech related experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the healthcare field service environment
- Minimum of 3 plus years of experience in MV or Core Image Guided Therapy imaging
- Demonstrated repair and troubleshooting skills with other MV imaging equipment is preferred. Additional training as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively, share knowledge and cooperate in a team environment to achieve assigned goals and objectives. Able to perform in a leadership role in some circumstances. Proactively complete assignments.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation available to respond onsite 24x7 as needed
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Travel up to 50% to the customer site, zone office or identified meeting locations.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Average driving is 1 to 4 hours daily.
- Carries or pulls up to 40 lbs. of test equipment.
- Lift parts or carries parts weighing a few ounces to over 100 lbs. (assistance available when lifting items over 50 lbs).
- Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns, and works in unusual positions using full body mobility.
- May work from ladders or scaffolding, on occasion.
- Potential exposure to hazardous physical, chemical, and biological agents.
- This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to sharpen your skills with new challenges, in a dynamic and innovative organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers and apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere where you can develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)