Contracts Support 4
We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Sales Analyst in Cambridge, MA.
*** This role requires the ability to be onsite pending reopening of our Cambridge, MA office
*** Sponsorship and/or relocation expenses are not available for this role
- Support Service GPO Fees and Pricing
- Create, validate, annotate, and maintain the pricing for all contracts in systems to ensure contract compliance.
- Work with business unit, marketing, finance, and sales to ensure pricing and reporting accurately reflects business models and ensures integrity of the data.
- Update GPO pricing in SAP on a quarterly basis (to remove obsolete products, apply price decreases, and add NPIs).
- Work with Contract Specialist, Finance, and Account Managers to investigate disputes related to price file and Admin fee payments
- Work with business unit, marketing, and finance to validate Philips product tree and price adjustments.
- Create reports to notify customers of pricing or product changes.
- Conduct data collection from various databases for commercial contracts.
- Building and maintain databases using data from SAP, Excel and other data sources.
- Create solutions using macros, formulas in Excel, Access and Business Warehouse (BW) to improve efficiencies.
- Create monthly contract reports for commercial contracts.
- Create customized reports to meet business and customer needs.
- Analyze year-end changes to identify impact to customer facing price files
- Implement Lean strategies for continuous improvement
- Update/Create work documents
- Create and validate monthly and quarterly GPO Administrative Fees
- Create and send GPOs/GPO Account managers quarterly updated price files and/or upload into the GPO web-portal.
- Support internal SOX compliance audits and external audits
- Perform other duties and projects as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in data analysis and reporting
- Project Management Skills (Advanced Skill level preferred) – Can lead a project from start to finish.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Must be able to communicate clearly with employees at various levels within the organization, as well as customers
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that is deadline driven, detail oriented, and have the ability to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and other assorted projects as required
- Experience in contract structure; terms and conditions; and negotiation
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Access, Excel, SAP, SFDC, and six sigma or Lean methodology
- Ability to provide timely communication
- Must be an individual who can work independently and as a team player
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)