In this role, you have the opportunity to
Own the creation and generation of complex customer quotes for Philips, supporting a large number of sales personnel utilizing our Siebel CRM tool. This is a fast-paced role requiring excellent communication, attention to detail and time-management skills.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Work with Account Managers and Specialists in assigned territory to generate accurate and timely customer quotations.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure customer expectations are fulfilled while complying with company policies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the catalog and configurations.
- Achieve productivity requirements.
- Approve quotes on behalf of sales management with attention to pricing structure, promotion rights-of-use, and other data elements.
- Perform peer audits as assigned to ensure controls are followed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a part of a team
Philips’ Supply Chain Management organization, which is part of the Global Business Services (GBS) North American hub in Nashville, Tennessee. Philips GBS Nashville hub has continued to grow in the Greater Nashville area since the original announcement of adding 800 jobs in 2017. Philips is a global leader in health technology and we are looking to build the team in Nashville with passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant business experience
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Ability to achieve high level of product knowledge across assigned business lines with ability to understand product offerings appropriate to budget requirements
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and demonstrated ability to consistently achieve productivity targets
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills in a fast-paced work environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to self-motivate and follow tasks to completion
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)