Brand Marketing Manager, Oral Healthcare (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and execute marketing plans to drive household penetration, brand preference and market share in the Oral Healthcare Category in conjunction with the Marketing Team Lead. In this leadership role, you will develop local go-to-market strategies including target segmentation, consumer targeting and brand positioning to drive profitable growth.
You are responsible for
Supporting the development of multi-year strategic business plans for the Brand including:
- Building the Marketing Planning (18 months rolling) linked to strategic objectives of the Business Market Combination and Strategic Plan of Record
- Analyzing consumer research, customer research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage. Effectively analyze Nielsen data to identify business issues and trends.
- Creating Marketing Jobs to be done and briefs for demand generation programs, ensuring that business performance is being delivered according to KPIs
- Monitoring industry best practices and apply to the improve business outcomes.
- Assist Marketing Team Lead and global Category stakeholders to localize existing global product platforms
- Leading project management ensuring full on-time and in-full delivery of innovations
Developing and executing brand portfolio strategies for new and existing products:
- Helping to define Product Portfolio Strategy and Management for the local market, including roadmap planning & execution, and product launches/phase-outs
- Leading cross-functional Brand and Category reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Assisting Marketing Team Lead and Marketing Director in P&L mgt to deliver financial targets
- Collaborating with Category and Supply Chain to optimize innovation deployment plan
- Collaborating with Category, Supply Chain, Sales and Category Management to manage SKU level portfolio plans and drive forecast accuracy
- Analyzing the productivity business cases and promotional plans and recommend optimization to Senior Management
- Delivering on for SKU Rationalization and working with Sales Planning to create deals to reduce Aging and Excess Stock
Leading customer-facing brand activities with Business Development and Sales Team:
- Assisting Marketing Team Lead in creating internal selling decks and facilitating key Innovation and Line Review presentations
- Translating the midterm product roadmap into concrete product specifications for implementation by the Sales Teams and the Category Management organization in the different sales channels.
- Working closely with Sales planning to execute launches, promo plans & key account specific programs
- Representing the brand with key Sales Team Members and Customers
- Establishing effective working relationships and leveraging ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies and partners.
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders effectively
- Developing and coordinating means to seek regular input from Senior Management and key constituencies regarding the quality of the plans / projects for the products / Brand.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Brand, Activation and/or media is plus. CPG is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, ability to drive insights from data
- B2C experience strongly preferred
- Relationship Building and cross functional collaboration
- 20% travel
- Excellent oral and written skills
- CPG marketing, consulting and/or agency experience would be ideal
- Salsify, DigiShare or similar experience would be nice to have
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)