EU MDR/IVDR Project Coordinator
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Architect and implement the core EU MDR/IVDR Program Management Office (PMO) planning activities to achieve timely EU MDR/IVDR milestone completion and overall compliance of the new regulation by the May 2021 and May 2022.
You are responsible for
- Support the EU MDR/IVDR Program Management Organization (PMO) leader, defining process improvements, ways of working & interfaces with businesses and other functions developing timelines, deliverables and ensuring there will not be fundamental strategic and operational disconnects between the cross enterprise framework and business entities (including pre-market, supply chain/operations, post market and IT functions).
- Prepare and execute small and/or single discipline projects according to project plan (specification, quality, timing, budget and organization)
- Gather & monitor project information and data from key stakeholders through project phases and milestone status
- Coordinate and support project status meetings & report results
- Develop, prepare and maintain project performance reporting tools, templates and operating rhythms
- Develop and continuously improve a central project database, tools and information site to be utilized for templates, tools, best practice and information sharing
- Leverage well developed interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive working relationships with functional groups throughout the organization
You are a part of
The Philips Global Regulations & Standards (GR&S) team, which is critical to interpret, influence, and apply worldwide regulations and standards to Philips Health Tech. Our team’s members are located in the US, EU, and Asia to execute this vital responsibility.
The role reports solid line to the EU MDR / IVDR program director within GR&S.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business, technology or related field,
- Min 5+ years of experience with background in project management and/or data analysis within industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, aerospace and/or automotive.
- Ability to define projects and their goals, estimating budgets, risks and resources; also ability to coach and train staff in these areas
- Demonstrated track record of team leadership, building teams, relationship management, and business development
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; detail-oriented
- Proven experience in a matrix management of multiple operations
- Strong in MS Excel, Project, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other standardized project management tools/documentation
- Strong in Web Development, Visual Basic and Reporting Applications (i.e. FilePro, Crystal Reports, etc)
- Familiarity with global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards to support process planning and resource designation
- Certification in Project Management preferred (PMP or Masters Certificate in Project Management), LEAN certification is preferred
In return, we offer you
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)