In this role, you have the opportunity to
Evaluate, investigate, and resolve complaints while also analyzing complaint data and gathering additional information as needed. You will manage the complaint investigation process end-to-end. You will work with other teams in a collaborative environment to complete the end-to-end complaints process in a highly regulated environment.
You are responsible for
- Work with a variety of diverse persons within the company such as Engineers, Scientists, Clinical Specialists, Field Service & Application Engineers, and Manufacturing personnel to facilitate the complaint handling process globally
Evaluate customer feedback, service records, and other sources of customer and internal for possible complaints.
- Initiate complaints in process and applicable tool.
- Evaluate incoming data and determine if it is sufficient to understand the nature of the complaint
Communicate with customers, call center reps and Field Support Engineers to gather more data on complaints as needed
Assess if the Risk assessment is covering the hazard in the complaint
- Complete all needed records in a timely and accurate manner
Confirm complaint condition and determine corrective action (including CAPA as needed)
- Communicate with complainants as needed to follow up on and resolve complaints; follow up with end-user/customer via complaint submitter when needed.
- Assess if the Risk assessment is covering the hazard in the complaint
- Complete all needed records in a timely and accurate manner
- Evaluate, investigate, and resolve complaints.
- Completes an initial assessment of reportability and escalates to manager to determine action, when necessary.
- Analyzes complaint data, gathers additional data as needed, and partners cross-functionally to share feedback to the development and manufacturing teams on potential product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations, and resolves complaints.
You are a part of
The Philips Hospital Respiratory Care business products include invasive and noninvasive hospital ventilators, patient interfaces, sensors, and monitoring equipment. We believe that by understanding our customers’ problems we can ease the discomfort of ventilation by providing innovative solutions to improve the patient-ventilator experience, permit speech, and speed liberation. These technological breakthroughs allow the clinician to concentrate more on the patient and less on the device. Our solutions are helping caregivers and lay responders both inside and outside the hospital. We are the number one provider of therapeutic care solutions, saving and improving more and more lives every year.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a medically regulated and technical environment in (FDA Class I or II equivalent – Class III a plus).
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in scientific, health care, nursing or related field, or relevant years’ work experience.
- Demonstrated strong results orientation.
- Proficiency in using office tools such as Microsoft Access and Excel, Trackwise, ServiceMax, and various other computer software applications.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet regulatory reporting time frames and company requirements.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation with demonstrated ability to function independently and in a group environment.
- Requires the proven ability to consistently meet and/or exceed goals. Must be capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and on budget. Effective team building skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgment within Philips using standard operating procedures and policies to determine appropriate action to achieve objectives.
In return, we offer you
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)