Customer Support Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Customer Support Specialist establishes and maintains customer-oriented, professional relationships with patients/caregivers, respiratory field trainers, and healthcare teams. The specialist is responsible for effectively serving customer needs via phone and e-mail by troubleshooting product/device issues, coordinating product shipments, and implementing processes and procedures for new and existing product. This role will work the hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
You are responsible for:
- Field incoming help requests from patients/clinics via telephone and e-mail, document all pertinent information in the company computer system, and perform post-resolution follow-ups if needed.
- Coordinate repairs, exchanges, and loaner devices with customers and internal/external shipping locations.
- Communicate with USPS and UPS to arrange pick-up of product and to remedy any shipment/ delivery obstacles.
- Process and document all returns and ensure billing has ceased in a timely manner on returned product.
- Troubleshoot device issues over the phone with customers and identify when a repair is needed.
- Create, coordinate, and ship orders for both existing and new product lines.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improving processes.
You are a part of:
Customer Support Team – RespirTech
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Associates degree or higher
- A minimum of two years’ experience trouble-shooting medical equipment or equivalent blend of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word and Excel
- A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships
- Ability to problem solve both with our customers and internal staff to achieve successful outcomes for customers and the company
- Strong attentional to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce quality results
- Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Strong communications (written and verbal) skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and telephone skills are required
- Positive attitude and commitment to excellence
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)