3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 11, 2019

Customer Support Specialist

Full-time in Plymouth, MN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Customer Support Specialist

In this role, you have the opportunity to

The Customer Support Specialist establishes and maintains customer-oriented, professional relationships with patients/caregivers, respiratory field trainers, and healthcare teams. The specialist is responsible for effectively serving customer needs via phone and e-mail by troubleshooting product/device issues, coordinating product shipments, and implementing processes and procedures for new and existing product. This role will work the hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday.

You are responsible for:

• Field incoming help requests from patients/clinics via telephone and e-mail, document all pertinent information in the company computer system, and perform post-resolution follow-ups if needed.
  • Coordinate repairs, exchanges, and loaner devices with customers and internal/external shipping locations.
  • Communicate with USPS and UPS to arrange pick-up of product and to remedy any shipment/ delivery obstacles.
  • Process and document all returns and ensure billing has ceased in a timely manner on returned product.
  • Troubleshoot device issues over the phone with customers and identify when a repair is needed.
  • Create, coordinate, and ship orders for both existing and new product lines.
  • Provide feedback and suggestions for improving processes.

You are a part of:

Customer Support Team – RespirTech

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:

• Associates degree or higher
  • A minimum of two years’ experience trouble-shooting medical equipment or equivalent blend of education and experience
  • Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word and Excel
  • A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships
  • Ability to problem solve both with our customers and internal staff to achieve successful outcomes for customers and the company
  • Strong attentional to detail
  • Self-motivated with the ability to produce quality results
  • Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
  • Strong communications (written and verbal) skills
  • Highly developed interpersonal skills and telephone skills are required
  • Positive attitude and commitment to excellence

In return, we offer you

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.