In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join the Precision Diagnosis Ventures team and be tasked with building and deploying best of kind solutions for our healthcare customers that drive top and bottom line growth for their health system. The software solutions portfolio at Philips has grown exponentially over the last few years with new high growth businesses leading the way for future growth. Patient Engagement is a critical area of investment, and our recent acquisitions will enable us to continue to build a portfolio of software solutions in this space.
Do you want to improve the healthcare system by deploying digital solutions that help hundreds of thousands of patients navigate their care? This role combines project and implementation management, solution design, and client relationship management. In order to succeed in this role, you will develop close relationships with a cross-section of hospital stakeholders, an in-depth knowledge of hospital operations, and collaborative internal relationships with account executives, engineers, and product managers.
You are responsible for
Project manage through the life cycle of single-department implementations:
- Manage handoff from sales and determine escalations back to sales/ account management
- Ensure that all items on the deployment checklist/ project plan are completed for each implementation
- Track project status/ ongoing tasks to be completed in a visible way
- Organize and attend client stakeholder interview sessions to gather client program requirements
- Delegate all appropriate workstreams to internal technical and QA resources on each project, and manage deadlines and deliverable quality associated with each workstream
- Lead immediate post-launch activities including check ins with client, program monitoring, sand outcome analysis
- Transfer project knowledge to Medumo’s customer success team
Support senior implementation managers with enterprise and multi-department implementations:
- Conduct client research and analysis to formulate client requirements and program content design
- Support project operations and project management activities
- Configure and test solutions before they are implemented
Manage project-level and clinic-level relationships and communications associated with ongoing implementations:
- Ensure that outcomes/ goals of implementation are always kept top of mind when creating program
- Weekly project meetings/ check ins regarding project status and to gauge client satisfied
- All email activity and phone calls
- In person meetings and presentations related to program progress, training, and evaluation
Lead IT/data mapping focused activities associated with ongoing projects:
- Coordinate all communication with internal engineers
- Manage all communications related to Medumo specifications to IT/ data teams
- Develop technical integration requirements
Work closely with Medumo Product Team:
- Share client feedback and contributing to Medumo’s product roadmap
- Track any product bugs and communicating requirements for product improvements clearly to Product team
Work closely with Account Executives:
- Help to identify growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Join sales meetings as needed to present on existing areas of work and to respond to technical questions related to existing programs
- Support the development of new project scoping efforts at accounts where you have lead implementations
You are a part of
Medumo, a Philips company, offers healthcare organizations an automated patient navigation platform with a mission to transform care delivery in the most cost-effective and effortless way possible. Medumo's CareTours™ guides, tracks, predicts, triages, and educates, delivering targeted intelligent interventions to drive care completion without demanding additional staff time. Medumo CareTours™ are proven to drive core operating metrics—reducing poor procedure preparation, reducing unnecessary office visits, and reducing cancellations and lost slots, all while delighting patients with a seamless experience.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree or masters degree related to social science, business, or healthcare
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience
- Saas/ enterprise software experience strongly preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- Superb client-facing communication and confidence performing in public-facing role
- Passionate about digital health and driving operational efficiency within clinics and hospitals
- Passionate about designing content and solutions to improve patient communication and experience
- Action-oriented problem-solver always seeking to improve processes and deliverables
- Empathic listener who can translate client needs and concerns into actionable plan
- Responsive, diligent, accountable, and customer-centric
- Able to master a multitude of new skills, including more technical skills, and eager to take on a diverse array of projects
- Able to perform well under pressure in high stakes, client-facing environment
You are a part of
The Ventures team in Precision Diagnosis. The Ventures team is working on developing and bringing to market new digital solutions for our healthcare customers. Our mandate is to invest in and develop new high growth businesses that can transform operations for our healthcare customers. We are working on a cohesive strategy that brings together a portfolio of offerings that will enable our customers to engage with Philips as a critical partner to deliver healthcare.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)