3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 5 days ago on June 30, 2020

Lean Transformation Project Manager

Full-time in Nashville, TN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Lean Transformation Project Manager

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.

Drive Operational Excellence through the deployment of Continuous Improvement methodologies throughout the End-to-End customer value chains within the GBS hub. Establish a Lean Thinking and learning organization through Change Management and Lean Leadership. Establish a culture of Daily Management and Problem Solving in your assigned value stream with ongoing coaching throughout all levels of the organization. Participate in the creation and execution of a mutually agreed Continuous Improvement deployment plan for the specified value stream.

You are responsible for

• Responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to provide the management team the necessary insights to drive a high level of performance to meet customer needs and expectations.
  • Drive continuous improvements in the hub via standardization via end2end optimization, lean, advanced technologies and digitalization.
  • Develop and coach the value stream team members on Daily Management and Problem Solving
  • Work closely with the process lead and functional leader to drive cross value chain e2e integration
  • Provide Lean Basics and Problem Solving training for the Nashville Hub as scheduled by the Hub leadership team.

You are a part of

The Lean Transformation Project Manager reports to the Senior Director of PMO and Operational Excellence for the GBS Hub.  The role will work closely with the functional leader for their assigned value stream as well as the other Project Managers within the GBS Hub.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• A Bachelor’s degree is required
  • Strong background in Lean transformations particularly in Office environment (5+ years)
  • A minimum of 3 years of experience with Daily Management and Problem Solving in the Office environment (non-manufacturing)
  • Significant experience in facilitating improvement events (kaizen, workshops, VSM analysis etc) as well as presenting results of said events
  • Experience with connected devices and/or software is a preference
  • Significant experience with visual management techniques
  • Ability to identify process waste and recommend effective improvement activity
  • A passion for Lean Culture
  • Great networking and business partnering skills
  • The ability to influence and to lead the required change for a sustainable Lean transformation
  • Able to work at different levels of the organization, from Team Members to Senior Leaders
  • Hands-on and pragmatic approach

In return, we offer you

A career at Philips Healthcare affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. As a people-centric business, you’ll be challenged to understand their needs, the way they feel, and what it takes to improve the well-being of individuals and families from coast to coast

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1