Business Marketing Leader - Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics (National)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Lead a team of Field Marketing managers that exploit the sales and profit potential of the Healthcare Informatics business group’s products and solutions. The primary responsibility of the BMM is to understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position solutions to meet the customer and business requirements.
You are responsible for:
- Collaborating across markets and business units to bring to bear market solutions
- Leading the
- BMC alignment with the business teams across Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics to ensure portfolio and roadmap align with customer and market needs.
- Understanding customer needs in the market, understanding market sizing, addressable and accessible markets and key market trends.
- Understanding relevant marketing customer segmentation and value proposition, providing feedback on how to tailor to meet specific market needs
- Building strategies for beating competitors – profitably – with effective use of competitor information, win/loss information, customer and event interactions; sharing synthesis with business marketing
- Supporting product managers in setting and adjusting local prices to improve value capture; defining and implementing launch strategy for local market
- Driving communication strategy to field teams, product to new hire training deployment, and overall market support processes, strategies and procedures
- People development, succession planning, hiring and retention for the organization to ensure capable, motivated, and engaged staff in all positions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- MBA or other Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years in marketing, sales, product development, sales support, or related field
- Healthcare informatics marketing experience; experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Competitive and entrepreneurial mindset to drive sales growth in new and existing markets; ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers and provide highest-quality leads as a result
- Ability to maintain high motivation in sales force organization
- Validated communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the business unit marketing teams
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs
- Ability to understand complex customers, segments and markets
- Effective team leader with a successful track record of working across organizations and developing and leading cross-functional teams
- Proven discernment and judgment; ability to make difficult and competent decisions
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational and market change
In return we offer you:
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world-leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)