Customer Operations Team Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be in a newly created role leading a team of approximately 12 people within the Customer Operations team processing orders for our retail customers.
You are responsible for
• First line leadership and management of Customer Operations CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) team for process guidance
• Embrace principles of Lean and drive daily management with a focus on leading indicators and structured problem solving
• Drive achievement of Key Performance Indicators as defined by customer through vendor guides, customer scorecards, direct customer contact and Customer Service Level (CSL) internal reporting and alignment
• First point of escalation for Customers (including Sales)
• Alignment with Supply Chain partners as well as other departments (Sales, Finance, Marketing, Consumer Care) to mitigate any issues impeding order processing and delivery and achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead and support process improvement initiatives to bring innovation and continuous improvement
• Drive activities that reduce vendor violations
You are a part of
This role reports to the Customer Operations Director.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA degree with at least 5 years of related experience is required
- SAP experience preferred
- Supply Chain experience required
- Lean knowledge preferred
- Proven track record in innovation, high pressure deliverables, and high impact task management
- Proven People and team leadership required
- Strong analytical skills
- First shift, M-F with the ability to handle occasional ad hoc communications outside of normal business hours.
- May require up to 10% travel on occasion
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)