Commercial Policy and pricing Manager CT/AMI
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Pricing Manager will be responsible to provide analytics for pricing and profitability and act as consultant towards business stakeholders to drive continuous pricing and profit performance improvements for the CT&AMI for capital sales and Customer Services.
You are responsible for
The overall pricing reporting, system updates, performing price validations and update Price Realization Index for Global Price Deployment. Enabling businesses & markets to create, capture, maintain and improve the best possible value of our solutions through the design and implementation of pricing strategies and tools.
- Pricing Reporting on key KPIs to senior management and BU leaders on monthly basis
- Perform pricing validation and system entry for New Products during the introduction phase
- Continue to update and maintain the Price Realization Index to support the global deployment of products into various price lists
- Assist the senior product managers on key price improvement projects
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in pricing in Healthcare Business or capital equipment
- Good problem solving skills and ability to detect defects which prevents optimal pricing and profitability
- Capable of working in a team environment, and with remote team members.
- Good understanding of different Economic and Financial Frameworks
- Prior experience in Pricing and Analytics is required
- Ability to operate and perform in a complex environment
- Customer centric, consultative style of management and the ability to assess a situation from different perspectives
- Proactive Individual, with a fanatical attention to detail to ensure high-quality outcomes
- Tenacity to overcome challenges and ensure timely completion of improvement initiatives
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship fora work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)