Customer Collaboration Manager, Supply Chain - Personal Healthcare (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Customer Collaboration Manager is responsible for formulating an E2E joined strategic improvement agenda to drive operational excellence with Key Customers in North America. You will execute on the agreed improvement initiative to ensure they will be delivered against the agreed project timeline and deliverables.
You are responsible for
- Develop customer relations and be the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for operations for the Key Accounts
- Drive improvement in On Time In Full (OTIF) and reduction in Vendor Violations charges by working closely with all relevant stakeholders within the chain: e.g. Sales, Integrated Supply Chain, Finance Marketing etc
- Own the customer orderdesk for customer order processing.
- Drive Touchless order processing in the supply chain
- Drive Weekly PDCA around OTIF with the wider team
- Build a joint supply chain improvement plan with customer to drive operational excellence and best in class operational KPIs
- Build a strategy around customer returns, repair, refurbishment with Key Customers
- Lead problem-solving activities to ensure fast mitigation actions.
- Lead new initiatives in the collaboration with Key Customers like new locals, portfolio extension (e.g. Medical) and new service propositions (Direct Fulfillment)
- Work with Warehousing & Distribution team to reduce to Cost to Serve
- Develop new returns concepts with Key Customers (direct to disposition)
You are a part of
The Customer Collaboration Manager will drive operational excellence with key customers in NA. The Customer Collaboration Manager will report directly to the Director Customer Operations and located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Customer First Mindset
- Tem up approach with customers and critical stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of Supply Chain related experience
- Project Management skills & experience is needed to be successful in this role
- Customer collaboration experience
- Strong communicator; written and verbal
- Quality always mindset
- Business Performance Management
- Understanding of Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of Logistics Management
- Product Innovation & Lifecycle Management Fundamentals
- Analytically strong, demonstrates strong analytical skills and the ability to drive decisions based on data
- Ability to build strategic business plan
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)