3.3 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 3 months ago on Sept. 30, 2019

Region Service Manager (Precision Diagnosis & Image Guided Therapy) - Los Angeles Metro Area

Full-time in Los Angeles, CA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,084 ratings from 75 current or former employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

In this role, you have the opportunity to

We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a Precision Diagnosis & Image Guided Therapy (PD/IGT) Regional Service Manager supporting our  business where you will use your leadership skills in driving your team to provide best in world class customer service! As part of the Customer Service organization, you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will transform the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.

You are responsible for

• Enable a customer-centric team that puts the customer first
  • Coach team members to be a self-directed workgroup which embraces Philips Behaviors and delivers results consistently
  • Lead and manage all Imaging service functions as assigned to the Region for Customer Services including full P/L responsibilities
  • Participate in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets and grow Region revenue from core business and value added services
  • Collaborate across business lines including but not limited to: Ultrasound, Equipment Sales, Service Sales, Multi-Vendor, Medical IT, Business Innovation Units and other Philips companies to leverage capabilities and identify new business opportunities and develop plans for implementation
  • Build strong collaborative working relationships and provide direction for marketing, customer support, product sales and service operations
  • Plan and develop processes to implement and manage marketing programs and promotions for Service products within the Region to achieve and exceed targets
  • Drive continuous business process improvement in the Region
  • Responsible for the achievement of annual revenue goals in excess of $18 million
  • Manage an annual operation budget as well as 26 direct reports
  • Determine possible strategic and tactical initiatives and prioritize based on business needs and resource availability

You are a part of

You will be part of a 5,500 member North American healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you would benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a 'One Team' culture, you will have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
  • Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in healthcare services or equipment sales
  • Experience managing a P/L business
  • Ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives to generate growth in revenue
  • Ability to partner with all levels of management in the organization
  • Ability to manage multiple tasks and technology simultaneously in a high-demand environment
  • Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written media
  • Demonstrated ability to interface with customers effectively and always instill confidence in any situation
  • Demonstrated ability to coach and motivate and lead Field Service Engineers to achieve targets

Physical Demands and Work Environment:

• Planned and consistent ride alongs with employees for coaching and development of team members
  • Travel to the customer site, zone office or identified locations for meetings, training and business needs

In return, we offer you

We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a PD/IGT Regional Service Manager supporting our business where you will use your managerial skills in driving your team to provide best in class customer service! As part of the Customer Service organization, you will contribute to providing the right data, context and approach, which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers

This is a remote/home based position

Candidates need to live within the territory or within a 30 mile radius of the LA Metro Area or be willing to relocate.

US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1